Whole Free Day chapter 1

Hello readers!
It had been a week since my holiday. Yes yes, I had a wonderful holiday in Bandung (again) XD
I always had a hectic days in weekdays and lately I always went home from work at 9pm the fastest and 00.00 am the latest, crazy eh?

I checked that I had 4 days off regards to the Christian holy days (God Bless You All^^) so I decide to run away from crazy Jakarta to funtastic Bandung. Yes it's FUNTASTIC!!! I got so much tension!!


The first day, I asked my boyfriend to make a call 5.30 am to wake me up in the early morning so I have some times to pack my stuffs. However yes, I re-slept and woke up on 7.00 am. I was too late to catch up the 6.00 train schedule to Bandung T^T.
After prepared many stuffs, I arrived on the station around 9.00 am and got ticket for 11.00 am schedule. Fine, still morning to go and arrived around 2.00 pm, noon in Bandung.

I love to travel by train than by bus. As you know, Jakarta citizen love to spend their money to Bandung when it's coming to holiday and I hate to feel the traffic jam because of it. Train is the best choice for me. No worries with the traffic, on time schedule, comfort trip, and etc. You can get these comfortable stuff only for IDR 90.000 for Executive class, cheap eh?
Another things why I love to travel by the train is the classic feeling in it, doesn't it? can you feel it?

Here I share you, my first day holidays photos in Bandung. Enjoy!
FYI, maybe some of the pics are really bad quality, since I took some of them by phone camera especially for the station photos. I was all alone by there, no company.





Just waiting for the train come was the most boring situation but it was hahaha, I just like the circumstance ^^

Once I arrived in Bandung Station, I lost in somewhere ahahaha I have no idea where am I. I just followed the security instruction to where I should meet my cousin but it took me some times to find them.

Finally!!! touch down ahahaha at Giggle Box in Ciwalk, Bandung

Demin outer tshirt by Geela
Yellow knit inner by Triset
Unbranded red scarft
Denim pants (forgot the brand^^;)
Fishbone necklace, a gift from my Mom
Coin classic necklace, a gift from my boyfriend
Unbranded wings brooch
Shoes from AdorableProjectIndonesia (find their goods by click the brand name)



I just can't wait to face my next holiday trip! Still don't know where, would it be Bandung again? ahahahaha I don't know.

Thanks for reading or not and all of you!! 
XXXXXXXXXX
PS : You can love other countries because you love your own country from the bottom of your heart.
If you don’t know your own culture, you couldn’t deliver that to other countries, right?
Could someone who doesn’t value his own family be kind to other people’s families? Gacktionary chapter 31 (Think)


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. lovely outfit! i love the color combination<3
    anyway, join my OASAP giveaway on my blog and win gorgeous summer clothing!
    http://bella-moreway.blogspot.com/2013/05/oasap-giveaway.html

    hope you can participate dear<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit and the color combo!


    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done

    join my lovely giveyaway:
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ I've joined the give away!! I wish I could win ahahaha

      Delete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email