MAYDAYS

Good Afternoon~!

Many days in May and many important days in May.

1st of May,  the Labour Day. All of us are labours! All of us need to have a prosperity life. But in this day, it more likely emphazise into the "labours", feel I know you know what I mean. Actually I have no any right to do judging or stuff, I also still need more more valuable thing called money to fulfill my needs (most likely my sekunder to luxury needs). Therefore, lets say that altough all of us need money to fulfill our needs but comparing to them, we should be more thankful to the GOD, right?
Let pray that everyone in thuis world get to success to fulfill their needs without make it too much!


2nd of May! YES 2ND OF MAY EVERYONE!!!! I'm so excited!!! Do you know why?why?why? Maybe some of you had already know! *overconfidence* Hahahaha.
Yes, yes, that day was the 1st year anniversary of my favorite Japanese Band L'Arc En Ciel held in Indonesia for their 20th Anniversary world tour series, see their profile here. However, above all 2nd May is the 1st anniversary of my judgement of graduation!!

I know I passed my chance to watch live of my favorite band that I adore so much for 12 years. That's crazy! But I think it was nothing compare with my big day that day! I was graduated at that time! Was that amazing? I feel that my beloved band and all their fans had been celebrated my BIG DAY! *amItoomuch?*

Now, I feel so thankful that I missed the live concert but I passed the exam^^ I think I'm lucky because I'm working now. I can save my money for watching the next live concert of the Japanese greatest band I ever know that may will come soon. It makes me proud because I'll watch them by my very own money and my very own responsibility, and my very own feet ^^

 Here I share you some pics of them :




Their billboard world tour in Jakarta, Indonesia.
 Here is the members :
HYDE, Vocal. Beautiful and cute eh? But HE is HE and he is old enough to you to say him CUTE. however HE IS CUTE and TIMELESS

Tetsu, Bassist. One of best bassit in Japan and the Leader of the Band.
Ken, Guitarist. Super pervert gitarist. One of the most respectful guitarist in Japan. Oniisan (big brother) in the Band.
Yuki, Drummer. Most powerful drummer yet skinny XD

Yes, yes, yes they are amazing! Cant wait to hear their world tour again XD

Thanks for reading or not and all of you!! 

XXXXXXXXXX

PS : Dreams are there to to be realized, not to be dreamed. To realize a dream, you have to stay steadfast in your strong will.
(Gackt of Gacktionary 1 : Action)

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. great post!! xoxo
    please, visit:
    http://cocotattoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you XOXO

      right away!! *flytosite* XD I'll follow you too, please follow back if you don't mind. .

      Delete
  2. thank you XOXO

    right away!! *flytosite* XD I'll follow you too, please follow back if you don't mind. .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your content! good job!!
    I waiting you on my blog!
    click -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I've followed you, please follow me back if you don't mind.. :-D

      Delete
  4. Do you like L'Arc~en~Ciel? Me too!!
    So in love with their songs. I just hope to see their live concert :))

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do!! YES, I do hope to see their live concert, ahahaha

      I've followed you, please follow me back if you don't mind.. :-D

      Delete
  5. oooohhh.. I'm a big fan of L'Arc-en-Ciel ever since samurai x! 4th Avenue cafe is one of my favorite songs ever!

    Btw, I'd like to invite you to a Firmoo glasses give-away on my blog (http://ahintofsunlight.blogspot.com/2013/05/may-new-arrivals-at-firmoo-giveaway.html). I hope you'll join! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, yes! I also know them for the for the first time trough Samurai X, the 4th avenue cafe XDD

      Sure, I'd love to^^. btw, I've followed you, please follow me back^^

      Delete
  6. So excited for you! Hope they will make a stop in Jakarta. x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they will!! <3

      theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

      Delete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email