His Birthday

Hello again readers~!

Everyone sure have lover in their life and it could be anyone, right? sure you do~! and I hope you do~!^^ Because I do! So this post is only a lovey dovey part of me, so I hope you don't get bored and sick of me ahahahahaha. This post is related to the romatic side of me which is rarely I show off for everyone. However, it is not a sin actually, you know, being romantic XDD

Well, on the 8th of June was my boyfriend birthday. It's not like other couples or it's like other couples, we have a long distant relationship. When the day come to his birthday or my birthday, we never meet face to face. We just meet voice by voice and we used to it.
So the day come to his birthday, as usual I called him on the 00.00 o'clock. However, this year is abit different^^ I called his friends (who never remember or ever known his birthday) to tell them his birthday and asking them to help me provide his birthday cake surprise. Therefore, without knowing what have I done, I called him XDD. As expected he surprised hahaha. I could feel he was happy and sure it be my happiness too.

Hallo semua~!

Setiap orang pasti mempunyai kekasih dalam hidup dan itu bisa siapa saja kan? pasti punya dan saya harap kalian punya, karena saya punya~!^^v Jadi postingan kali ini adalah tentang sedikit cinta-cintaan ahahaha saya harap kalian tidak mulai bosan ahahahaha. Postingan kali ini berhubungan dengan sisi romantisme yang sangat jarang saya tunjukkan kepada siapapun. Tapi menjadi seorang yang romantis itu kan tidak dosa XDD

Pada tanggal 8 Juni adalah ulang tahun Sang Pacar. Tidak seperti pasangan pada umum atau seperti pasangan lainnya, kami menjalin hubungan jarak jauh. Jadi ketika ulang tahunnya atau ulang tahun saya, kami tidak pernah bertemu muka. Kami hanya bertemu melalui suara dan hal ini sudah menjadi hal yang biasa.
Ketika tanggal 8 Juni yang lalu adalah hari ulang tahunnya, seperti biasa saya menelepon pada jam 00.00 WIB. Tapi tahun ini ada sedikit beda, karena saya menelepon teman-temannya (yang tidak pernah ingat atau memang tidak tahu) beberapa jam sebelum hari ulang tahunnnya untuk meminta bantuan mereka membelikannya kue ulang tahun untukknya. Jadi tentu saja pada saatnya tiba dia terkejut XDD.


Birthday Love Message

Unbranded Rabbit Brown Sweater (actually I forgot the brand ahahaha it was already 3 years ago, cute huh? I love the gold details on the rabbit ears hehe)
Old coin necklace from my boyfriend
Unbranded Red Bowler

Thanks who read this or not

And all of you

XXXXXXXXXX
PS : When I have someone beside me who smiles for me,  that is enough to make me happy. (GACKTIONARY : LOVE by GACKT)

You Might Also Like

36 comments

  1. salam, kreatif...semoga bertahan sampai berumah tangga ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How i suppose to response this post??
    LOL

    Great outfit maybe??
    or sweet picture??
    or your boyfriend must be lucky??

    LOL

    But i believe you took my advice in account didn't you?
    great....
    but i think you should try to add Japanese or the third language.

    oppsyy.....
    I talk to much...

    CACAKTUBIN OUT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha yesyesyes, errr japanese huh? give me some times fufufufu XD

      Well thanks for leaving comment^^

      Delete
  3. great picture.. :)

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. woowww shall we follow?
    xjes
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu^^ lets follow each other, I'd love to XX

      Delete
  5. aww you are so sweet. i bet he loved the surprise!

    Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look pretty and I love your bowler hat! <3 <3

    anyway im following you now if you like my blog you can follow me back :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~! I'm following you too, thank you for following it would be nice to share anything with you <3

      Delete
  7. cute pictures! happy birthday to your boyfieee :):)

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTDAY!

    New post on my blog:
    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/2013/06/kiss-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh so lovely!!i'm too!so i understand you!kisses!
    would you like to follow each other?
    vale

    La ragazza con la valigia
    Facebook
    Most Popular!
    Last post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~! you have a distant relationship too? fighthing ahahaha
      I'd love to follow you, now I'm following you~ please follow me back if you don't mind ^^

      XOXO

      Delete
  10. cant wait to see the next!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please wait XDD I'm working on it *can't wait too*

      Delete
  11. You have an amazing blog!
    would you like to follow each other? Let me know!
    http://walls-cant-stop-you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ surely, I've followed you, please follow me back^^

      Delete
  12. I am very sad to you when your boyfriend birthday, you can't near to him. :(
    Maybe you can buy a birthday cake and picture it with your own camera and then you send it to him.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email