The First color : The Illusionist

Hello readers! Happy Ied Mubarak! Please forgive all my mistakes~

It had been weeks since my last post and I think I left so many unfinish story to you, why? of course because of my previous post about the color trend 2014 from Schwan Satbilo Cosmetics. Well maybe some of you forgot as well. Please kindly forgive, I was kind a pretty occupied my my office works, so it was hard to find my spare time to write here. 
Since this week is holiday for me and all of moeslem people in the world, I think I have plenty enough time to do especially for eating so many delicious foods ahahahahaha. In order to pay my promise to you, here the first color trend 2014 from Schwan Stabilo Cosmetics.
 
Hello semua! Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri! Mohon maaf lahir dan bathin~

Sudah berminggu-minggu sejak postingan terakhir dan rasanya masih banyak sharing cerita yang menggantung, kenapa? karena pada postingan sebelumnya mengenai trend warna 2014 oleh Scwan Stabilo Cosmetics. Mungkin sebagian dari pembaca sekalian sudah lupa, maaf ya. Saya cukup sibuk pada minggu-minggu terakhir ini dengan pekerjaan di kantor, cukup sulit untuk meluangkan waktu untuk menulis.
Tapi karena minggu ini adalah liburan bagi seluruh umat Muslim di dunia termasuk saya, cukup banyak waktu yang tersedia untuk menulis terutama untuk makan makanan enak ahahahaha. Untuk membayar hutang mengenai trend warna 2014 dari Schwan Stabilo Cosmetic, berikut saya ulas untuk warna pertama.

The Illusionist

The Illusionist color, Schwan presented as the nude color for makeup, you can say that the nearest color with your skin tone, such as nude orange color, nude gold, nude yellow, etc. Something like giving color makeup on your face to look fresh but look there is no makeup on it, just like an illusion.
For clothing, I choose the Bohemian style to present it, why? because bohemian is a nearest simple nature lifestyle in my mind, well it just my opinion tough. I choose red shell pattern scraf, white loose tshirt, brown classic string belt, colorful feather necklace, classic wood bracelet, and nude grey sandals.
I still choose the some colorful stuff to emphasize the bohemian feeling not losing the illusionist touch.
I put orange salmon color variant from PIXY Blusher on my cheeks and nude peach pink color on my lips. For makeup I personally like these color for my daily. It is really suit for you who like natural touch.

Warna the Illusionist, dipresentasikan oleh Schwan sebagai warna makeup yang nude. Bisa dikatakan warna makeup yang paling dekat dengan warna kulit, seperti oranye lembut, emas lembut, kuning lembut atau kuning gading, dll. Seperti warna makeup wajah yang memberi kesan segar tetapi tetap terlihat nude seperti tanpa makeup, sesuatu yang seperti Ilusi.
Untuk pakaian, saya memilih Bohemian Style untuk mempresentasikan the Illusionist., kenapa? karena menurut saya, bohemian adalah gaya hidup yang simple yang paling dekat alam, tapi ini hanya opini saya^^.
Saya memilih scraf berwarna merah dengan motif kerang, kemeja putih gombrong, ikat pinggang berbentuk tali yang klasik berwarna coklat, kalung bulu berwarna warni, gelang kayu yang klasik, dan sandal berwarna abu-abu lembut.
Alasan saya masih memilih padanan warna cerah untuk beberapa point adalah untuk tetap mencerminkan kesan bohemian tanpa kehilangan sentuhan illusionist. Saya menggunakan warna orange salmon dari PIXY blusher dan lipstick nude peach pink. Untuk keseharian saya sangat menyukai warna-warna ini. Sangat cocok untuk mau yang menyukai penampilan yang natural.


Someting wrong with this pic, I know I know, shoeless XDD













 



 FYI, these outfit is what I was wearing when the Ied Mubarak Pray with my big family in Padang, West Sumatera, Indonesia. I took these photos at my family house when we were doing some 'silaturrahmi' there. Sorry for the lack quality of the photos, it just from my cellphone tough ;(

Sekedar informasi, ini adalah pakain yang saya pakai saat sholat hari raya Idul Fitri bersama keluarga besar di Padang. Foto ini diambil saat silaturrahmi di rumah salah satu keluarga. Maaf karena kualitas foto yang jelek, foto-foto ini diambil menggunakan Hp pribadi ;(

Scraf, Sandals is a gift from my Mom.
Denim pants by LOGO
Loose white tshirt by Connexion
unbranded necklace
Bracelet is agift from a friend
String belt is an old stuff from my old skirt when I was in Junior high school

See you in next post, just wait^^ Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX

Sampai jumpa lagi postingan selanjutnya^^ XXXXXXXXXX

"There's no such thing in the world as an unneeded smile," by GACKT



You Might Also Like

41 comments

  1. You look awesome! I love all the colors!!! Very Bohemian ;)

    New follower xxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your necklace GIveaway
    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/giveaway-with-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great inspiration - you‘ve got so much sense of style and taste!!! Would love if you checked out the latest post about my flowery Fashion Show, I think you might like it! We can also follow each other if you like☺Lots of Love, Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii.. thank you for the comment, really happy you like it. Right away to your blog and with pleasure to follow you, don't forget to follow me back ^^
      XXXXX

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you~! congratz to your new line too ^^

      theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. amazing! so adorbs! :) I practically understood the bahasa indon coz i'm from malaysia! hehe
    I'm residing in melbourne now though. Nice blog regardless!

    x
    Emery
    ohyeahemery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiii..regards from me XD are you studying there? (Melbourne)
      thank you for the comment ^^

      theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

      Delete
  6. Wow! Amazing <3

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your necklace :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty in your outfit! The scarf is gorgeous, and the feather necklace is lovely! Thank you so much for stopping by and for your nice comment! Hope you have a wonderful weekend full of things that makes your heart happy<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you^^ have a great weekend too XXX

      Delete
  9. great post!let’s follow each other on gfc&bloglovin?
    flw me and tell where u’ve followed me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ will sure~! I've followed on GFC ^^ please follow back XX

      Delete
  10. beautifull!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice.... I love the scarf!!!!
    Kisses sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous! Love your necklace!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous outfit! love the necklace <3

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely outfit sweety!! and your necklace is very original! ;))))
    come to find me on my blog.. if u want we can follow each other. it's my pleasure kissess
    blog: http://honeyandcotton.org/
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeyandcotton-Fashion-Blogger/422547954496955?fref=ts
    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6757331te
    g+:https://plus.google.com/108626334220279846676/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's so nice to follow each other XXX

      Delete
  15. love your necklace! sooo colorful! cant wait to read more of your posts!

    http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have a great start of the week darling!!!
    Kisss

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look damn cute! :D awesome photos

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email