The second color : The Tribe

Hello readers!

How's life? is it wonderful?

Do you still remember?
About what?
Curious?

It's all about my previous blogpost, the first color of color trend 2014 by Schwan Stabilo Cosmetics. I'd like to intoduce you the second color.

Hallo semua!

Apa kabar? luar biasa?

Masih ingatkah?
Mengenai apa?
Penasaran?

Mengenai postingan sebelumnya yang membahas tentang warna pertama dari tren warna 2014 oleh Scwhan Stabilo Cosmetics. Kali ini saya akan memperkenalkan warna kedua, yaitu:

The Tribe

Yes, by the name you can say it's all about ethnic! as the presentation by Schwan Stabilo Cosmetics, they presented it by emphasizing the red color and feather. It wasn't difficult to get these kind of style.
For me, I choosed Batik. There is no other any best ethnic stuff I ever know but Batik. Do you agree?
Not long ago, my Parent gave me Batik tshirt pattern with red details on its collar and sleeves. The material is really good, amazingly it's not a branded good one but from Tanah Abang. What a great one, heh? You will always can find your needs there. I also used my bitten red aple necklace for the accesories and red platform shoes of my aunty ahahaha she didn't know I wore it actually^^ . You could wear the ethnic feather necklace to be more impactful Tribe sense.
Since red has been dominating, I choosed to wear my army green navy pants that I bought somewhere in Bandung with incredibly cheap price XD I could tell that it become Boyish Tribe^^
For makeup, I wasn't using much, just a peak of red shadow, nude red lipstick, and blusher.

Dari arti kata Tribe yang berarti ethnic suku atau clan, bisa dikatakan The Tribe menyangkut segala hal tentang Ethnic style! Pada peresentasinya, Scwhan Stabilo Cosmetics menitikberatkan tren ini pada warna merah dan bulu. Tidak sulit untuk mendapatkan style ini. Saya memilih Batik. Tidak ada benda-benda ethnic yang paling baik selain Batik. Apa kalian setuju?
Belum lama ini, Orangtua saya membelikan saya sebuah baju bermotif batik dengan detail warna merah pada kerah dan ujung bagian lengan. Material bajunya sangat bagus, baju ini bukanlah baju bermerk melainkan baju keluaran Tanah Abang. Hebat kan? Kamu bisa menemukan apapun yang kamu butuhkan di sana. Untuk aksesories tambahan, kalung dengan mainan apel yang sudah digigit dan sepatu platform merah milik tante saya. Kamu juga bisa memakai kalung ethnic bulu yang kamu punya untuk lebih memberi kesan ethnicnya.
Karena warna sudah sangat mendominasi, saya memadukannya dengan celana hijau army yang saya beli di Bandung beberapa waktu yang lalu dengan harga yang murah XD Bisa dikatakan total outif saya menjadi Boyish Tribe^^








   Untuk Makeup, saya tidak menggunakan banyak, hanya sedikit sapuan eye shdow berwarna merah, lipstik merah lembut, dan sedikit sapuan blusher.
  


I took these photos when I went hang out with my cousins and unexpectedly we wore same pattern tshirt XDD
Foto ini diambil ketika saya hang out bersama sepupu dan tak terduga kami menggunakan baju dengan motif batik yang sama XDD





 Shoes is my aunty's.
   Unbranded Army pants
Unbranded Batik Tshirt
Unbranded necklace
Les Castion bag from the sweetest escape

See you in next post, just wait for the new color^^ Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX

Sampai jumpa lagi postingan selanjutnya^^ XXXXXXXXXX

"There's no such thing in the world as an unneeded smile," by GACKT




You Might Also Like

64 comments

  1. aww.. you two look super cute in a similar top!
    I always love something mathcy matchy :)

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 
    Join The Sweetest Escape Giveaway feat. CHOiES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahaha thank you~ the funniest thing that is was accidentally ^^ thank you for the bags too XD

      Delete
    2. Hi sweety... your color is beautiful

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog and for your follow! I follow you back now! Hope we keep in touch - Lots of lovely Love :) Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you XOXO yesyes, hope we still keep in touch

      Delete
  3. ooohhh!!! You look so exotic to me. I love your style.
    Glad to be here. Following...:))))

    I happy you write in english as well. I will be visiting You.
    Kiss from Poland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi..thank you for being here! happy~!
      Thanks for following as well ^^

      Delete
  4. You both look so cute and adorable! Love your shirt, the bag and the shoes! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), and “Google+”? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you XOXO
      sure, it would be nice to follow each other

      Delete
    2. Hi again! Thanks for stopping by! So, I'm following you now on “GFC” (blog followers), and “Google+”
      Hope you follow me back on both.

      x❤x❤

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
    3. Hi dear, sorry but I stop follow you, because you don't appear on my GFC followers list :(
      If you decide to follow me, I’ll follow you back!!!

      x❤x❤

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
    4. Hi again, really? but I did follow you on your blog (http://saudebelezaexercicio.blogspot.com/) could you to re-check?

      Delete
    5. Maybe something went wrong on the first time! It's ok now! Thank you so much for checking it out again and follow! I'm following you back now on ”GFC”
      If you're interested in following each other on ”Google+” and ”bloglovin, if you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch ;)and
      Hope you have a fabulous day<3

      x❤x❤

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
    6. Surely, my Google+ name is Aulia Amalina, please check, I've followed you ^^

      Delete
    7. Oh....I didn't know it, you didn't tell me ;)
      Thanks a lot sweetie, I'm following you on google+ as well<3

      x❤x❤

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
  5. lovely pattern t-shirt and cute shoes btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this blog! shall we follow by facebook and bloglovin?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. This top is beautiful! You look great in it! Thanks for visiting my blog. I am following you on Instagram now. Hope you can follow back :)

    http://dixielu302.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiii thank you, will be doing the same XXX

      Delete
  8. Love your top~ The print is super cute :) Keep in touch <3

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely shirt dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your shirt... amazing print and great accessories!!!!
    kisses doll!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it !! its yur time to shine! xxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a great start of the week, my dear fashion friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that patterned shirt... on both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You guys are so cute! Love the print and frames :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look so lovely!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. Weeken is on the way~! wish we have a nice weekend ^^

      Delete
  17. Happy friday and kisses from Italy doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XOXO don't forget to read my new blog post ^^ it will be posted soonest

      Delete
  18. Very beautiful outfit ;) Amazing style ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email