The Fifth color : The Jungle

Hello Readers~!

It seems take weeks for me to fulfill my promise to you about the Color Trend 2014 by Scwhan Stabilo Cosmetics Germany. Still some of them that I've share to you yet XDD I hope you still wait patiently for that. For today post, I still typing on my office ahahahaha, pssttt keep it as your secret please~

Halo pembaca semua~!

Sudah berminggu-minggu untuk memenuhi janji saya kepada kalian semua untuk update Tren Warna 2014 oleh Scwhan Stabilo Cosmetics Germany. Masih ada beberapa dari tren warna ini yang belum saya share ke kalian semua. Saya harap kalian masih menunggu dengan sabar hehehe. Postingan kali ini saya tetap mengerjakannya di kantor hahahaha, pssttt rahasia ya~

The Jungle

What comes to your mind by the words? Forest? Trees? Leaves? Green? Fresh? Cool? Yes, yes you all are right!! Since Autumn has come to town (not in my country, it's Tropical), I think I want to make the theme is Autumn. I always love Autumn, I always have thousand reasons to love Autumn than other season. I like the feeling, the scenery, the style, the burning color, the leaves fall, everything! So, decided! Let's make Autumn in this tropical country.
I wear all my old cloth, I even forget the brands hahahaha. I wore my sister army jacket, heart shape American brown flag t-shirt from Tee World or Super T or something (I don't know, forgot), flower scraft, and Dust black skinny pants. The color combo of my outfit was sooo Autumn and Jungle I guess. What do you think?

Apakah yang terlintas dipikiran kamu jika mendengar kata Jungle? Hutan? Pohon? Daun? Segar? Sejuk?
Ya, ya semuanya benar. Karena musim gugur telah tiba (tidak di negara saya, Tropis), tapi saya tetap ingin memakai tema musim gugur untuk postingan kali ini. Saya sangat menyukai musim gugur, saya selalu mempunyai beribu-ribu alasan untuk menyukai musim gugur. Saya suka feelingnya, pemandangannya, style nya, warna-warnanya, daun yang berguguran, semuanya! Jadi ya sudah diputuskan tema kali ini adalah musim gugur di negara Tropis XD
Saya memakai semua baju-baju lama saya, saya bahkan tidak mengingat brand nya hahahaha. I memakai Jacket Army kakak saya, kaos coklat bergambar bendera Amerika berwarna emas berbentuk hati dari Tee World atau Super T atau apalah lupa =_=;a, scarft bermotif bunga, dan celana hitam dari Dust. Kombinasi warna dari keseluruhan outfit sangat musim gugur dan melambangkan suasana Jungle, menurut saya. Bagaimana menurut kalian?


   

 
   



  

Unbranded Boots

  Black Pants by Dust
Army Jacket by Forgot the brand name ^^
Bag by an Exclusive Nightmare Before Christmas Merchandise Goods
Heart shape gold American flag shirt by I forgot the brand name ^^
Scraft by One of Local Accessories store, again forgot the name

See you in next post, just wait^^ Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX

Sampai jumpa lagi postingan selanjutnya^^ 
XXXXXXXXXX

"There's no such thing in the world as an unneeded smile," by GACKT


You Might Also Like

102 comments

  1. Amazing pics and great look... I love your camo jacket!!!!
    Kisses Aulia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very nice! And your outfit is really chick. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how the scenery goes well with your look. Nice jacket!
    xoxo, Ty
    http://www.toastandgrits.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ Then I succeed to creat my tropical autumn then ahahahaha

      XOXOXO

      Delete
  4. Thanks for visit my blog honey! Of course I follow you and invite you to visit my blog!

    SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me
    Facebook SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... I love your look here,,, you pull together very rock chic look.... awesome!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Camo jacket love!!!! Perfect! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great start of the week super fashion friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your look ! ;)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing darling!

    http://theplacepaper.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Aulia!!! Tnx for your funny comment on my last post!!!
    Have a great day!!!!
    Kisssss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love every bit of it!
    Btw, I am a new reader here. I hope you can leave a comment on my blog too. See you.
    http://chestervizconde.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear, you have such a lovely blog! Maybe we can follow each other on GFC and on the other social networks?! Let me know, i’ll following u back with pleasure :) ♥

    My Blog ♥
    Instagram
    Youtube
    Facebook
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love your outfit! so gorgeous <3


    would you like to follow each other? :)
    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for stopping by my blog and following... i just followed u back via gfc and insta, but i don't find your twitter account, let me know your nick dear! :)

    My Blog ♥
    Instagram
    Youtube
    Facebook
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following back <3
      my twitter account is theautumnstreet

      Delete
  15. Nice look! like you with the cap! :)
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice outfit! you look so cool ;)+


    SHAN
    www.memyheelsandi.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. cool look!! love your bag <33

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your jacket and boots :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wish I could also wear a jacket, but I could only do so in an air-conditioned room, it is hot outside hahaha I am from the Philippines by the way so we also don't experience autumn here. :-) Anyway, wonderful outfit, dear! ♡ :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha Indonesia also as hot as Philippine XD~ but some of place in Indonesia have fresh and cool weather.
      Thank you^^

      Delete
  20. such an adorable army jacket! i want one too lol

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your jacket babe, you are so wonderful!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice outfit, the shoes and jacket are pieces I would love to own.

    21stchallenge.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  23. you look so cool!
    SHAN
    www.memyheelsandi.com
    www.memyheelsandi.com
    www.memyheelsandi.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kisses boo <3

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. What comes in my mind after "forest" is: moonlight. haha army + boots + cap, what a perfect combo

    Freedom & Its Owner - www.simplyjochris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. your outfit is gorgeous xoxo

    http://alexisalexisloh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is such a chic outfit! I love the camo and your floral scarf. You look so pretty!

    Just found your blog and I'm glad I did :) I'm now following you through GFC.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. love how you styled up army jacket,nice post .
    mind following each other? let me know (:
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. beautiful! Keep up the great work in your blog…
    Wish you a rocking week ahead of you,
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love it! Such an inspiring post!
    Wish you always the best my dear! great booties!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your jacket and boots dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  33. Replies
    1. thank you ^^
      XXX

      theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

      Delete
  34. Enjoyed looking through this, very good stuff, thankyou .
    jeux de moto 3d

    ReplyDelete
  35. Loved visiting your blog… great post beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm in love with the second & fourth photos! Amazing details! I look forward to your future posts ; D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist's, foodie's, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great outfit. The jacket is insanely awesome- so cool and pretty unique :)
    If you'd like to follow each other (gfc, bloglovin), just let me know. xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. ^^Thanks for stopping by. I follow back #47. Keep in touch :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. lovelyyy!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  40. I just found your blog and I love it!
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. You look so great! I like it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hello there! Since i was away from blogging couldn't reply you soon! Thanks for stopping by and I heartly appreciate it! This is such an amazing post! (: Followinggg! New post on my blog! Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ❤.
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hiii thank you for following back ^^^

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email