The Forth color : The Intensity

Hello readers~! Morning.

It has been a while to not updating. Still I'm pretty occupied with the works, cosmetics and makeup can be soooo annoying if you face them and get busy because of them everyday. I'm typing on my office right now hahahaha. I just can't help it, I miss you all. Today's post is still continuing the previous post about the Trend color 2014 by Schwan Stabilo Cosmetics Germany. Please don't get bored.

Halo pembaca semua~! Selamat Pagi.

Sudah lama tidak update blog karena disibukkan dengan pekerjaan di kantor. Kosmetik dan makeup bisa jadi sangat menyebalkan kalau ditemui setiap hari dan menjadi tak ada waktu karenanya. Saya bahkan menulis blog ini di kantor ahahaha. Postingan hari ini masih berhubungan dengan tren warna 2014 oleh Scwhan Stabilo Cosmetics Germany. Please jangan bosan.

The Intensity

From the words meaning we can understand what the Intensity color mean. Yes, this is how you combine the strong color together without it looks too much for you. Intense color doesn't always mean neon. Many people afraid to use intense color rather choose the soft color one. For you who love quirky style will look great with this color. However, for you who love sweet, pastel, and soft color no worries ^^ soft color always good for the strong one. As like the strong gentleman always be there for the sweet ladies XD what a words!
As for me, I choose the red, yellow, green, and orange. Yes, all of them the intense one. I wore my favorite tartan/plaid tshirt from Geela (one of the exclusive brand in Matahari Department Store), my yellow marshal shirt, green pants and Orange bag (I wore it on the previous blog The Tribe), and the orange sandals from Yesstyle. Red and Yellow is always be my favorite color, I do like the intense color. Honestly orange is my color enemy. I used to hate this color, because I used to think that orange will never be match with my skin tone. But now, I start to love orange hahaha.
I wore this outfit when I went a monthly meeting with my friends in Plaza Semanggi, you could tell how amateur my photo is. I didn't wear many makeup but eyeliner, everything looks nude event the eyeliner look invisible^^. Sorry

Dari arti kata dapat dipahami arti dari Intensity. Yaitu bagaimana cara kamu mengkombinasikan warna-warna tajam tanpa terkesan berlebihan. Warna intens tidak selalu berarti warna neon. Kebanyakan orang takut untuk menggunakan warna-warna intens dan lebih memilih untuk menggunakan warna pastel yang lembut (warna aman). Warna ini akan sangat bagus buat kamu yang menyukai quirky style. Tapi tak perlu khawatir, buat kamu yang menyukai warna-warna lembut dan pastel karena warna intens akan selalu cocok untuk warna-warna pastel.
Kali ini, saya memilih warna merah, kuning, hijau, dan oranye. Semua warna ini adalah warna intens. Saya memakai tartan t-shirt favorite saya yaitu Geela (salah satu brand exclusive di Matahari Department Store), kaos marshal kuning, pants hijay dan tas oranye (telah ada pada post sebelumnya di The Tribe), sandal oraye dari Yesstyle. Merah dan kuning selalu menjadi warna favorite saya tetapi warna oranye adalah warna yang saya benci dulunya. Hal ini karena saya selalu merasa oranye tidak cocok dengan warna kulit saya. Tapi sekarang, saya mulai menyukai oranye hahahaha.
Outfit ini saya gunakan 2 minggu yang lalu saat berkumpul dengan teman di Plaza Semanggi, bisa dibilang semua hasil foto ini adalah amateur. Saya bahkan hanya menggunakan makeup tipis sekali dan eyeliner. Semuanya tampak polos, bahkan eyeliner juga tidak terlalu kelihatan^^. Sorry







I love this sandals so much, don't you think it's cool ?? I have no reason to not love them!!
Sandals by Yesstyle
  Unbranded Pants
Tartan T-shirt by Geela
(one of the exclusive brand in Matahari Department Store)
Marshal shirt by I forgot the brand name T^T
Las Castino bag

See you in next post, just wait^^ Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX

Sampai jumpa lagi postingan selanjutnya^^ XXXXXXXXXX

"There's no such thing in the world as an unneeded smile," by GACKT

You Might Also Like

57 comments

  1. Amazing look... You are super trendy!!!! I love your shirt and your tee!!!!
    Kisses babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute look darlin and lovely blog!
    What about following each other via GFC and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ I'm following you, please follow me back

      XXX

      Delete
    2. Just followed back sweetie! 33!
      Keep in touch!
      Xxx

      Carolina

      www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. lovely shirt :)

    http://lilcutie89blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adored your bag girl!
    Come visit my blog, if you follow I follow right back (:

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! may i please know where you are from? I'm from Malaysia but currently living in New Zealand. I could recognize some of the Bahasa on the posts. Reminds me of home =)
    if you dont mind, i have a blog as well and i'd really appreciate it if you can leave some feedback and follow it if you like. I'd definitely follow back. Pinky Promise!
    have a great day xx

    www.misscentsable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii nadia!! I;m from Indonesia ^^ of course we have similar language. pleased to know you^^
      I'm following you now^^

      XXX

      Delete
  6. great blog :) can we follow each other?

    www.rumeur-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shirt is great! like it :D
    I follow you right now via google friend, visit my blog and follow back if you like it? :) www.kelataconea.com
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you XXX
      following you back of course ^^

      Delete
  8. wow great look & photos :)) i like it!
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    If yes let me know when you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely !
    come back soon to visit me..new post !
    www.rumeur-rose.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post there! You look so pretty with bang! Thanks for sharing! Are we following yet? Let me know, I always follow back! (: New post on my blog! Stop by me soon!xx

    With love ❤.
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! love the bag anwy! <3

    http://www.amaliafajrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, this is the secondhand bag that I bought from http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

      XXX

      Delete
  12. Perfect mixing !Very nice bag! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a lovely start of the week Aulia!!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. great look !
    come back soon to visit me :) new post: www.rumeur-rose.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. cool outfit, would you like to follow each other?

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^
      surely, I'm following you know, don't forget to follow back

      Delete
  16. Nice shirt! like it :)
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tnx for visiting Aulia.... come back soon on my blog!!!!
    Kisses doll!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your blog so much
    I´m following your blog
    I invite you to follow me
    dezazu.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, following you back

      XXX

      Delete
  19. Nice blog and outfit! I love that bag, it looks really cool.
    I'd love to follow each other if you'd be interested :) Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ^^
      lets follow each other~! following you now XD

      Delete
  20. Thank you for your lovely comment and following me dear! I followed back :)
    have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome^^ have a great day too
      XXX

      Delete
  21. YOU ARE SO CUTE GIRL :D
    hope you can pass by my blog cause yours is so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  22. that sandals looks so good and so versatile !!

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Slumber Talk

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email