January

Hello all~ How's life in January?
January always be my special month of all months in a year. Why? Because I celebrated my birthday in this month. It has been few weeks ago actually, on January 10th.
Nothing special wish but I do hope that I'll be a better person in this age. Any dreams or plans will be my 2014 resolution but being a better person will be my resolution of my birthday. What else I could wish for? presents? no..I'm old enough! It's 24 years old hahaha. Hoping beloved people always be there for it's far enough.

I'm pretty did something unusual thing for my birthday actually! hahaha a happy birthday card for my ownself?? pretty odd but it was fun! I was wearing cat ears hoody jacket with cat's makeup!



Thanks for reading and hoping you have wonderful days in this 2014. 
See you in next post, just wait^^ Thank who read this or not and all of you


XXXXXXXXXX

"There's no such thing in the world as an unneeded smile," by GACKT

You Might Also Like

32 comments

  1. What a great outlook on life, congratulations for both your birthday and for aiming to be a better person wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-day Aulia!!!!!!
    Good Luck for all!!!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!
      Good luck for you too^^

      XXXXX

      Delete
  3. Happy 24th!! <3 May all your dreams come true!<3

    Make sure to check my blog out, I do a combination of health, animals and fashion weekly!

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday dear, you look so cute dear :D


    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's sooooo nice!<3
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday hun!!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're cute. aaah, by the way, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute blog!
    Fridaynightstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email