The Sixth color : The Mystique

Hi Readers! It had been months ago I post some story to you and I still have 2 more promises to share the Trend Color 2014 from Schwan Stabilo Cosmetics Germany Company.
Surely my job seize my time too much and I have no chance to write anything.
Since it had been many event that I've passed, I hope it's not too late to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2014. May this year brings happiness to all of us!

Hallo semua! Sudah berbulan-bulan yang lalu sejak saya terakhir posting sesuatu disini dan saya masih memilih hutang yang belum dilunasi. Yaitu mengenai Tren Warna 2014 dari Schwan Stabilo German.
Pekerjaan membuat waktu saya tersita begitu lama sehingga sulit memiliki kesempatan untuk menulis disini.
Dikarena saya telah melewati begitu banyak even, saya harap tidak terlalu terlambat untuk mengucapkan Selamat Natal dan Tahun Baru 2014. Semoga pada tahun ini membawa kebahagiaan bagi kita semua.

The Mystique

Today post is about the Sixth Trend Color, The Mystique. As your understanding, it will be all about dark and Black. However, I don't want it become too dark. So I combine the color into red color to make it more beauty and mysterious sexy. I got inspired this look from the Magician look. As you know, maybe the most mysterious feel yet so close to reach is the magician. We can see them closely by their performance but they are so mysterious to be known better.
For the outfit I choose it all black with red wedges and red belt. On the other hand for the makeup black eyeliner is always the right choice for the dark makeup right? I also applied red lipstick to give more impacts.

Postingan kali ini adalah mengenai warna keenam yaitu, The Mystique. Seperti yang ada di dalam bayangan kita, warna kali ini adalah hitan dan gelap. Walaupun demikian, saya tidak ingin style ini menjadi terlalu gelap. Jadi saya kombinasi kesan gelap ini dengan warna merah untuk memberikan kesan cantik dan sexy yang tetap misterius. Saya terinspirasi dari style pesulap. Seperti yang telah kita tahu, mungkin sosok yang dirasa misterius dan mungkin juga terasa dekat adalah pesulap. Kita dapat melihat mereka dengan dekat pada penampilannya tapi terlalu misterius untuk dikenali lebih dekat.
Untuk outfit, saya menggunakan warna hitam dengan kombinas wedges merah dan ikat pinggang merah. Untuk makeup, eyeliner hitam selalu menjadi pilihan terbaik untuk mekaup yang gelap bukan? Saya juga mengkombinasikan lipstick merah untuk memberikan kesan lebih wow.









I did the photo shoot on my own room, it was really lack of  light ;(  So I need to do some retouch to add the light on it.
I just love my new red wedges from UP. It really fulfill my imagination of the red wedges!!

All black stuff are unbranded
Zooey Red Wedges by UP from Kak Diana Rikasari original Shoes brand.
Go visit the website!!


See you in next post, just wait^^ Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX

Sampai jumpa lagi postingan selanjutnya^^ 
XXXXXXXXXX

"There's no such thing in the world as an unneeded smile," by GACKT


You Might Also Like

47 comments

  1. I am curently having 2 giveaways on my blog. So if you are interested then do take part in them :)

    1-Dressale $200 Dress Giveaway

    2-JollyChic $80 Voucher Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics Aulia, you look great!!!!!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!
    http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi My Dear ! :* Your blog is so cool ! I want to invite you to mine , and check the shop witch the banner is on the right side of my blog ! You will get 10% discount! I think that u will find in this shop something special for u ;* maybe u wanna follow each other ? If yes just follow me and let me know I will do the same ! :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you^^ check their collection on the website I attached above ^^

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you ^^
      check their collection on the website I attached above ^^

      Delete
  8. Love your look :)!!!!

    Want to follow each other on GFC?
    Let me know!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your hat dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear! I have just found your blog and I think you have an original style, love your dress. Following you by GFC
    kisses from Spain
    lilbourne.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear!! Good morning :)
    Your blog is so cool, i really love your style!!
    Come to see mine, and my new post "Stand here"
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really great! Love it!

    www.mentrend.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely posts

    www.cintacharoselina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looveee the shoes!
    Follow you now on GFC follow back please :)
    by Joyce Blog ♥ // Instagram ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice style!


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email