Crystalite

Hi all~!
How are you?

Happy Chinese New Year!! May this year is brings happiness and welfare to use. Tough I don't celebrate this big event but I still can feel the euphoria come to town. The most fenomenal part each year is the heavy rain hahahaha! It's always rain! they said that it means lucky when Chinese New Year come to town in rain. Well I don't know but every year sure it does.
Imlek always be identified with red. So I think I'll share some of my photos with red color playing that combined with white. I put the theme as Crystalite, which mean white for the cold sadly crystal and red for braveness. It seems more like there is always a power in something fragile things.

Selamat Tahun Baru Cina!! Semoga tahun ini membawa kebahagiaan dan kesejahteraan bagi kita semua. Walaupun saya tidak merayakan event besar ini tapi saya masih dapat merasakan keramaiannya. Hal yang paling menandai datangnya Imlek adalah hujan hahahaha! Selalu hujan tiap tahunnya, mereka bilang jika perayaan Imlek disertai hujan itu artinya keberuntungan. Well, saya tidak begitu paham mengenai hal tersebut tetapi yang pasti tiap tahun pasti akan hujan.
Imlek selalu identik dengan warna merah. So, saya ingin mencoba bermain dengan warna merah yang dikombinasikan dengan warna putih. Saya menetapkan temanya dengan Crystalite, yang mana menunjukkan putih untuk crystal yang dingin dan merah untuk keberanian. Hal ini memperlihatkan bahwa selalu  ada kekuatan pada sesuatu yang lemah.


Looking for something special from faraway sometime makes us forget the most special things around.


Feeling lonely and think nobody around while there is always someone be there for us


Until we're left behind and realize how precious they are


Open the eyes, expand the mind, and re-thinking before everything is too late

Make your move before you're left behind

When you realize it, you're just out from the dark

Bear the power in your mind and heart

That you're no longer dreaming

You're no longer in fake happiness

You're already wake up and living in reality

I did the photo shoot on my own room, it was really lack of  light ;(  So I need to do some retouch to add the light on it.
And I still really really falling in love to my red wedges from UP.

All Outfit are unbranded
Scarft from Naughty Accessories Shop
Zooey Red Wedges by UP from Kak Diana Rikasari original Shoes brand.
Go visit the website!!


See you in next post, just wait^^ Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX

Sampai jumpa lagi postingan selanjutnya^^ 
XXXXXXXXXX

"There's no such thing in the world as an unneeded smile," by GACKT

You Might Also Like

72 comments

  1. hi, nice post. I like this pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics, I love your lace dress!!!!
    Happy wed darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how different your blog is!!! and you're soo pretty!! :D

    http://www.anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the photos are dreamy, great combination! come by if you want, we could follow?
    Simona
    ON/OFF DUTY STYLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ^^
      surely XX following you now~

      Delete
  5. Love these pictures and your words are so wise <3
    Xxx dear

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post and lovely blog!
    Dear could you like my facebook page?:
    www.facebook.com/berries-fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome! I like your blog ❤
    I would be happy if we could follow each other??
    Let me know :)

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~
      surely~! I'm following you now

      XXX

      Delete
  8. You are so lovely and the dress looks perfect on you! Perfect Valentine's day look too :) xo akiko

    Style Imported
    $50 Gift card Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. I don't speak Spain but Thank you hahaha^^

      Delete
  10. great post! loveeee :) <33

    http://pupuhoehoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely post!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely bog <3
    Lets follow each other in GFC, Bloglovin and FB :)
    Kindly let me know where all you are following and I will return the favor.
    My blog - Giveaway dose
    Follow in Bloglovin
    Follow in LookBook and Follow in Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you^^
      surely, already following now

      Delete
    2. followed back and added you in google plus.
      do add me back:)

      Delete
  13. lovely dress dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE IT

    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  16. really beautiful pctures <3
    the lace dress with the red tights is amazing <3
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a lovely day <3
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweetie <3
      follow you back now :*
      wanna follow also on facebook and twitter?
      here are my links:
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-The-Jungle-Of-Fashion/167793683314257
      https://twitter.com/VeronicaSegator

      Delete
  17. lovely look and post
    do we follow?
    let me know
    I'll follow you back
    =)
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/mb-pasarela-jerez-barbie-flamenca.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm sorry but I can't find your follow in my GFC
    Can you test it?
    =)
    http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've checked it and it's already done~
      please re-check on your side

      will be waiting

      XXX

      Delete
    2. hiii I haven't seen you on my GFC list..will be waiting ^^

      Delete
  19. Happy Belated Chinese New Year! This look is so sultry my dear! I love it ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I´m already following you on GFC and G+
    kss
    http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/glacial-white-caviar-miriam-quevedo.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing look I love your tights!
    Mind to follow each other? thelaurarams.blogspot.com

    xx, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cool shoes girl !
    SHAN
    www.memyheelsandi.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. gorgeous outfit!!
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovelyy as always<3
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey,
    you are so pretty...And I loved your white lace dress! xo

    Geetika | geetikawalia.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other? :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K.

    http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email