Being Independent

Hi Everyone~
How's life?

Since I'm Indonesian, I think it's not too late to say Happy Kartini to you all Indonesian people. I believe every countries in this world have at least one women who can inspired all women in their country. For us, Indonesia, It would be Kartini. Actually She is not the only one inspirational women in Indonesia but in educational insight she was the royal who shared her knowledge to all women who prohibited to study at Colonialism era.

Well, I will not talk too much about Kartini, because I believe many experts out there had done it better. However, what I want to talk about is still about the independent to women. Its' not like I will story about all women, it's about myself. So don't get bored I beg.

I live with my parents since I was born until graduated from University. I decided to live independently far from home to start my new life as a human who just enter the real social life. I need to step with my own foot. As me who live with my parents for half my life, may be it would be difficult but I believe I can do it and I am still living right now.

Living alone means ALONE.  
First step, you will be very happy because you will be far from your parents who nagging and forbid you for everything everyday, now you're FREE.  
Second step, you will get bored because all you can do everyday is wasting your time and money for everything and realize you need to find a job faster to earn money to live.  
Third step, you will feel proud to yourself because you can start live with your own money, not your parent's, you will tell your parents proudly to not bother to send you a living expenses anymore and promises to give them anythings they like.  
Forth step, when you get sick or sad, you will realize your friends is not that always be there for you, they also have their own issue, right? Even your lover is not always be there, He/She also has their owns and IT IS NOT their fault and IT IS NOT like they don't care with you, they are not your servant anyway, you have to get over it yourself.  
Fifth step, you will start to miss your home and your life in there with your parents, especially when you're going home for holiday.  
Sixth step, you will get irritated with others who proudly spend unwisely their parent's money or their OWN money and think about their present life but future life grrr.. 
Seventh step, you will start to find any ways to reach your dream and how to improve your life better. I mean the war is just begin.

I only could tell you till this step, because I am still in this step. FYI, all I mentioned above are not the absolute step should be passed but it is purely my experiences and I don't know with others'. ^^

As in my mind, independent women is always New York girl. I think I will share their outfit in this post. Well, I wasn't deliberately to take a photo for this post but it just my OOTD for my office on few Fridays ago and I took the photos in the front office and asked help from the front girl hahaha XD. So lets take a look.





 

So ladies, lets be independent! have family, friends, lovers, and wonderful life will fulfill ever single hopes in you.

Unbranded Scarf
LOGO Tshirt (I got it from LOGO Jumbo sales in Bandung! sooo fantastic price haha)
Custom made boots
Unbranded red pants


Thanks who read this or not
And all of you


PS : Dreams are there to to be realized, not to be dreamed. To realize a dream, you have to stay steadfast in your strong will. (Gackt of Gacktionary 1 : Action)
PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT)  
 

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. I am sure you will do well being independent. I commend you for being brave and adventurous. Meanwhile your shirt dress is a beautiful piece and i like how you styled. Great look!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will do well being independent Aulia!!!!
    Btw, amazing dress!!!
    Have a great start of the week honey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, dear! I just found your account. Nee~ Nee~ jadi skarang up date fashion, ya. Sukak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyhey dear~! hahaha ini sangaaattt menyenangkan XD! sankyuu~

      Delete
  4. Super cool look
    very nice pics too
    great job
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/brasilia-diary-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. georgeous! love your boots
    anyway happy belated Kartini!

    Ruby and Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice look
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great little narrative.

    Ryli :)
    PearlofmyEye.com <--- GIVEAWAY on NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely look !
    NEW POST www.rumeur-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. U totally look amazing, I love every detail of this look!
    PS. New post on my blog, what do u think of my new Oasap blouse ?
    Nameless Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely and perfect! this is beyond beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have long passed the seventh stage. :D
    Lovely pictures!
    -Ru
    LOVESICKLILAC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! You have done a fantastic job this time!
    I am mesmerized by this post! Love it!
    You do not know how glad I am that I came here! Big hugs!

    I published 30 ideas for hair accessories (ornaments)- maybe you'll find something for yourself? :-)



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email