Something inside

Hi all~
How's life?

Well, today's update is more like my thought about something inside us, human.
Before starting, let me tell you a good news haha, this year every Friday is a fashion day in my office. Maybe some of you think it's such a particular thing but for me (us) it's a great chance that hard to get in my company. Why? because we are wearing an uniform every day. For me, it's suck!
Well lets skip about company uniform, what I want to share is something beyond that.

Since the new era of our company has come to reality haha, we can see how different and unique each person in the company when you wear the very you outfit. You can give first impression of the people by their looks and outfit right?So this happened to my company. Each Friday we'll see how others real characteristic and style mindset. As a product development worker for lifestyle, this kind of thing is really important to gain how consumers real temped to.

People know me as a bright, cheerful, crazy person. I think they will be hardly thinking that I ever feel sad, mad, or stuffs. But I am human right? that's normal to feel it too. Maybe because of this kind stereotype of mine, people will think that I love cheerful outfit or sweet casual outfit for my daily. I don't hate that, I have some of that kind of outfit but I love something else too.
For the very first day of the "that" Friday, my colleagues were kind of surprise. Honestly, there were nothing wrong with my OOTD. I wore my favorite black studs T-shirt and Royal Blue flare Midi skirt and not extreme one, really. You'll understand if you see the OOTD photos below. Maybe these were far from their imagine but yes I love something bold than the sweet one, I love the dark one than the candy one.
Finally I understand, you can't identified or judge people only with their looks and outfit and vice versa. It go in both way, that's the point of fashion and cloth is! You'll make people understand who you are by your looks and your acts.



Not a great pose one, I know I know. There is always dorky time



I feel like kind a being a lady XDDD


I always love this kind of hairstyle and always proud that I can do it myself. This hairstyle allow you to show your neck and it's kind of sexy right?

Black Shirt by Runfashion
Flare Skirt got from the Fashin Bazaar at FX (I cut off the tag and forget the brand)
Custom made shoes.

FYI, this photos was taken at my office pantry hahaha when the bosses weren't around.

See you in next post, just wait^^ Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX

Sampai jumpa lagi postingan selanjutnya^^ 
XXXXXXXXXX

"There's no such thing in the world as an unneeded smile," by GACKT

You Might Also Like

75 comments

  1. congratz,finally you can express ur feel in fashion on that day free uniform... i know what do u feel. I love ur blue long skirt and the neck collar is so cool... you look elegant and so chic in the same time...
    Good for you that u can braided ur hair,for me it's sooo difficult indeed...
    well,hope we can keep in touch...
    followed u,dear...
    xoxo...

    www.mysecretfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you^^
      Following you back^^
      you should try it manytime like I did XD

      XXX

      Delete
  2. Wow.... amazing ensemble!!!
    I love your midi skirt!!!
    Happy sunday darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!! The skirt is gorgeous and you wearing it so beautifully. Stunning pics. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit. The skirt is beautiful. I love the color! Would you like tofollow each other? If you do so please let me know on my blog so I can follow back!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color blocking in your outfit. That skirt is pretty and the detail of that top is cute <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com
    Join to win 3 OASAP tees here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao Aulia!!!!
    Kisses from Italy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfit my dear
    http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Following back on GFC #59
    Happy Sunday girl
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing skirt!
    www.sandicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skirt!! - And the collar is sooooo pretty! :))

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk
    -Milla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for following. I just started following back!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I follow you (GFC) and welcome to visit my blog abut fashion. Please do the same if you like my page :-*

    P.S.
    I show 125 DIY Easter Ideas - maybe you will find there something for yourself? :-)



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Your skirt is really amazing! You look perfect.

    Follow me on:
    SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM
    SPIKED-SOUL FACEBOOK
    BLOGLOVIN
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look lovely in your outfit! The hairstyle is amazing and the blue skirt is gorgeous! Also love the collar, it's beautiful! Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you have a fabulous week ahead<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your top . Looks simple and lovely dear
    xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good pics and great outfit too
    Nice Work
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/all-stripes.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy friday hun, a lot of kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving this… outstanding sense of style!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. such cute look! and i love your braids <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very lovely collar! I love the skirt too <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is truly amazing… great sense of style!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. cute skirt xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Graet top dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  24. love your skirt
    and good job on your hair!
    I'm trying to expand my hair styling too..


    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loved your skirt. Loved your blog. Would
    you like to follow each other via GFC &
    Bloglovin? Lemme know!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful outfit dear!! I love that midi skirt!!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely skirt! It´s my favorite color :)
    Today new post, Polka dots in Santander
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  28. nice shirtt !!

    couturehaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. lovely! I adore the midi skirt
    I have a new look on my blog; come visit!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email