Manila Trip Day 2

Hi all~ How's life going?
I'm in office at this very moment. Yes, I'm writing on my office PC with my boss is not around.
Today post is about my 2nd day on my trip to Manila. Lets take a look.

On my second day in Manila, we start to our main purpose here. We had our breakfast at the hotel and wogh!! I was in food heaven hahaha there were so many kind of breakfast menu and starting that morning I had a plan what food will I eat for next 3 days I was there. One thing that ridiculous moment in my first breakfast in Manila is I was asking with Filipino. It wasn't like I surprisingly like Filipinos but I think because of in Southeast Asia region we do have similar races such as Melayu, Chinese, or any others. I was surprise and told the women who asking me that I'm not speaking Filipino. She looked shy but all I could do was smile as sweet as I could hahaha. I mean in the level of New World hotel, anybody who work in there should be aware of any foreigner will stay there.
After having breakfast, we were picked up with our Japanese colleague to the office in Manila. Finally I saw Manila in the daylight!! Makati City is really beautiful city. It's one of the most crowded place in Philippine and I think it's also the center of business in Philippine. You can find many foreign company and foreign people in here.
The first thing that caught my attention was when we passing the park called Ayala Triangle Park. This park amazed me because in this crowded Makati City we still could find this huge green public park. I always love public park in the city, it makes me feel the government, local, and foreign business people still concern about the people who living in the city beside their circle people. It also become one of my disappointment of Jakarta.I hardly got the photos due to our tight schedule that started from morning to late afternoon. I took the photos from the car and the result was soooo bad. So I took some of pictures from Google that nearly like mine.



What do you think? so relaxing in this crowded city, right?

After 20 minutes long from the hotel to the office, here we were on the sharing building office tower. It wasn't like our company branch in Indonesia which huge and have our own manufacture, our branch in Philippine is only 1 floor tenant width. We were introducing to our colleagues there and start briefing.
The business purpose was starting from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm. I feel so tired really because while I was doing business schedule in here, I still have to assist my works in Jakarta too. However, what a experience I got here was much more than that. I was learning many types and many new thing about Filipino taste of makeup, fashion, and any other things.
 At 5.30 we closed that day and I asked my colleagues to help me took some pictures of me hahaha still!! I need to make it sweet memories!! XD 10 minutes a got about 7 pics. More than enough I could hope. Although the background was only the meeting room.

I love this yellow skirt. So cute  but vintage, don't you think?
This blazer was found in Gajah Mada Plaza. Not in a store, but only in outlet one. Match with my shoes.
The broken white blouse also so vintage and cute with the details. Even without any accessories it already so chic.

At 6.30 pm we had a dinner in Bubba Gump. This is the first time I was here. it's quite famous actually. In Indonesia you only could find it in Bali (in my knowledge). The place is so cozy with country cowboy tastes in it. One thing that I just realize in Philippine, Filipino is really love to eat. They eat big portion of meals. I almost shock out loud hahaha. We ordered individually menu but after the menus come, it seems we have a family party, really, big shock.We also got a glass that could bring home with light on (powered by watch battery size). Unfortunately, the light couldn't catch by the camera.


Well, this day was ended by the big portions of meals. We were too full and too sleepy to continue. We were going back to hotel for sweet resting to face another tiring 2 days. But I do had fun with the tight schedule tough. If we think everything we do is always hard we will never realize how many great things that we've missed right?

See you on the next post in Manila Trip~

Everything I wear is unbranded or I really forgot the brand hahaha

Thanks for reading or not and all of you!!

XXXXXXXXXX

PS : You can love other countries because you love your own country from the bottom of your heart.
If you don’t know your own culture, you couldn’t deliver that to other countries, right?
Could someone who doesn’t value his own family be kind to other people’s families? Gacktionary chapter 31 (Think)

You Might Also Like

38 comments

  1. Hey:) This blog is very good;) I'm delighted;)
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3
    Here is my blog; shootingdiamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clessy, lovely midi skirt!!!
    Ciao bellissima!!!
    kisses
    http://expressyourselfbypaolalauretano.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skirt!!! :) https://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous in that outfit, i specially love your skirt! And those food makes me hungry!

    Join my GIVEAWAY here ;)
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute skirt <3
    btw, do you mind to follow each other? u can follow me n i'll follow u back <3

    xx, angel.
    http://angelagatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you^^
      I'm trying to look for your blog but it is said the blog website is not found, I don't know what happened. ;(

      Delete
  6. Love this… beautiful!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy july!!
    http://expressyourselfbypaolalauretano.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos and I love your outfit as well! Such an adorable skirt xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Un lugar muy bonito. Disfrútalo!!
    @AndreeaCarro www.MiPerchaPesa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog and I'd like to say, that is amazing! You have awesome design, beautiful photos and interesting posts!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC? Let me now in my blog)

    Blue and Birds (click)

    Mary Rigby

    ReplyDelete
  11. great pictures! I'm loving your yellow skirt!
    ciao :)
    Chiara
    >www.chiaweb.it<

    Bloglovin' | Facebook | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look adorable :)

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email