Manila Trip Day 3

Hi All~

It has been times since my post about my trip in Manila, lets moving to next day story. Well it was not such a story that you expect of but please enjoy.

On my third day in Manila, I woke up in my hotel room (of course). We were getting ready for the continuing business matter in here. After doing makeup, we went to lobby for having breakfast. I have super big delicious breakfast again this morning. About an half hour later we were in Lobby Lounge to wait for to be picked up my the colleague here. Since it took some times, it never be a sin to have some pictures right? hahaha well at least I got 2 self pictures here XDD


I Love Indonesia hahahaha

Right after this photo, we were picked up to our office in Philippine (same with Manila trip day 2). We passed that park again and I fall in love again, again, and again with this Aya Triangle Park.
After morning briefing, which is end a bit earlier that yesterday, I took a chance to (again) taking photos hahahaha. I should leave any sweet memories as I could, right?
As if yesterday I took the photos after business matter end, for today I took i minutes before it start. Great!!! XD


Actually it was just the same room (meeting room) as yesterday but I just use another centimeter apart of the yesterday spot ^^.


 I only got 3 pictures but IT IS more than enough hahahaha.

So, the business matter and training start as same as yesterday. Again, I won't tell you what kind of business I did there. It was company matter people, hahaha top secret. As only a clues are business, products, launching, cosmetics, promotion etc ^^

We ended the day at 5.30 pm, as we had dinner schedule too at Greenbelt Mall, we requested to back to our hotel to put our presentation tools first before the dinner. It was quite a hand to bring all of them, since the Mall is just opposite of the hotel.

Here is some photos on the hotel and the Mall (not much actually)


in front of the lift!




I was actually too tired to go on the schedule that night but I was doing my business job in here T^T. You could see how tired it was, right?

Mentioning of the cloth, I really love this with white shirt with embroidery detail on it. I will launch this collection very soon on my line. Please be waiting^^

The Mall is just opposite of the New World hotel


Greenbelts Mall has Greenbelts 1, 2, 3, and 5, with Greenbelt 1 being concentrated more on fast-food, while Greenbelts 2, 3, and 5 feature sit-down restaurants. 

While Greenbelt 1 features mostly appliance stores like ACE Hardware.
Greenbelt 3 features a mix of international brands such as Calvin Klein, Celio, Diesel S.p.A., Hermès, Kate Spade, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, Mexx, Nine West, Topman, Topshop, among others. 

Greenbelt 4 features high-end boutiques such as Burberry, Bottega Veneta, Bulgari, Charriol, Emporio Armani, Gucci, Hugo Boss, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Prada, Salvatore Ferragamo, and Tod's.

While boutiques of Filipino designers, high-end department store Adora, and boutiques of Aldo, Anne Klein, Audemars Piguet, Balenciaga, Bally, Banana Republic, Bang & Olufsen, Bóboli, Chopard, Crocs, DKNY, Escada, International Watch Company, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Juicy Couture, Kenneth Cole, Liz Claiborne, Lucky Brand Jeans, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marks & Spencer, Massimo Dutti, Michael Kors, Miss Selfridge, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Paul Smith, Rolex, Sergio Rossi (opening soon), St. John, Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch, Yves Saint Laurent and Zara, among others, can be found in Greenbelt 5. (source : Wikipedia)

It is really huge Mall. I suprised all the time we came here to eat. 


Unfortunately, my pentax' battery was turn down, I couldn't take more photos on the Mall T^T.
We had dinner at Shabu-Shabu restaurant there, we are Japanese company anyway hahaha. After big junk western food yesterday, finally we had healthy Japanese food tonight. Save my body ^^.

I also had this giant sushi!!
 After the dinner, we went to Landmark shopping place. It is just nearby the Greenbelt but the price in here is more more more affordable. You can say it is a heaven hahah! I began crazy to shop many cute accessories here. Again unfortunately, it was already too late hour to come here, they almost closing time!!! I only got some cool brooches in me and I still want MORE things to buy here!!!! 

 It was about Php 19.75, if it was convert to Rupiah (1 Php = Rp. 280 at that time) it was about 5 thousands. I was damn crazy!!!!! I should shop more!!

Well, no more words to say, we back to hotel with full of disappointment ^^ Just forget about this heaven and going to bed^^

See you on the next post in Manila Trip~ I'll share the story outside the office and Greenbelt^^ finally. We were going out!

White shirt by Akidoori (my line soon)
Red skirt by I forget, I took away the tag.

Thanks for reading or not and all of you!!

XXXXXXXXXX

PS : You can love other countries because you love your own country from the bottom of your heart.
If you don’t know your own culture, you couldn’t deliver that to other countries, right?
Could someone who doesn’t value his own family be kind to other people’s families? Gacktionary chapter 31 (Think)

You Might Also Like

36 comments

  1. You are so classy!!! I love your red skirt!!!!

    Ciao bellissima!!!
    Kisses
    http://expressyourselfbypaolalauretano.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, love all the pictures :)

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, your red skirt is so pretty. I hope you enjoyed your stay in the Manila <3

    Join my Giveaway here!
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! and what a great haul from landmark! There really is a lot of stuff to find there

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this ladylike look. The skirt is fabulous. This look proves again how multi-functional a white-button down shirt is. Good luck on your work ventures.

      Sharon
      http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. Such a pretty and lovely outfit, you look so happy girl and very beautiful.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beyond beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit! I love the top!! Have a great one!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your white top is what I'm searching to buy lately ^^ it's so pretty :)

    modimelodi | A blog by Moudy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog, great style, love the skirt
    I followed you (gfc). Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit! Especially that red midi skirt! Really gives a nice tone to your whole outfit!

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. how beautifull!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing post! So in love with your red skirt! Are we following yet?
    Thanks for stopping by btw! (: New post on my blog! Stop by me soon again! xx

    With love ❤
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you^^ I already following actually about weeks^^

      Delete
  13. I've nominated you for the Liebster award.

    Check my blog out for more details:

    http://mausarcon.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email