Hey I'm Sexy in Lingerie

Hi all~

No, no it's not me who wear Lingerie. I'm not sexy ;(
2 weeks ago, I was invited by Parkson St. Moritz Marketing to attend the Lingerie Fashion in there.

Parkson is the new open Department Store in St. Moritz Mall, while St. Moritz is also new one too. It provide many kinds of high brand stuff.
I was happy and  not expect it. Why? it was Lingerie hahaha I'm not a Lingerie user (yet) fufufu. However, I was really happy with this invitation and I couldn't help it ^^.

I was a bit late for the event, it took quite time to find the place. There are 2 St. Moritz in Puri but only 1 St. Moritz which has Parkson in there. We were lost! We missed the seminars about the Lingerie and most of all was the breast health knowledge (it's really important). I arrived when the fashion show just started.











Their body was soooooo slim! I'm envy!!!! They are soo beautiful all of them >______<. The show was not too long only 2 hours. After the event finish, we got goody bag and the content was so WOW hahahahaha!






Pretty MC, Meisya Siregar



The event was so much fun, I hope I could get invited with other events haha.

Polkadot Dress Vest by Tamochi
Loafer by AdorableProject

Thanks for reading or not and all of you!!

XXXXXXXXXX

PS : You can love other countries because you love your own country from the bottom of your heart.
If you don’t know your own culture, you couldn’t deliver that to other countries, right?
Could someone who doesn’t value his own family be kind to other people’s families? Gacktionary chapter 31 (Think)

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. great outfit ^^ love your dress..

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!

    http://life15juicy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool fashion show! Your outfit is perfect, I love your Lovely dress!!!!!!
    Kissssss
    Love, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genial post amiga, eres una gran blogger de moda, saludos desde El Blog de Boris Estebitan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Looks like a great event!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the lingerie collection <3 and you look really cute in that outfit!

    ps: i followed you on gfc... i hope you could return the favor dear.

    xx Janelle
    Styles & Prints

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lingerie is awesome!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute shoes and dress dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to watch something like this in personal. I hope I could be invited too ^_^

    (" Sa Mata ng Isang Probinsiyana ")

    .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, nice blog. Keep share informative information like this. Women can also visit UNHOLY to buy sexy clothing. Here you can find wide range of sexy dresses with best quality.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email