Manila Trip Last Journey : Good Bye Philippine~

Hi All~

Finally it come for my last day in Manila, we were going back to Jakarta!! It wasn't such a long story because I actually doing sleep and eat on a plane hahaha.We went to the Airport i such early morning. We even can't get our breakfast yet. For me it doesn't matter because we'll the breakfast on a plane actually. The New World Hotel gave service Airport car to us, a very very very good one ^^.
Finally I looked around the Manila street quietly. Frankly speaking I was quite surprise with the differences between Makati City and other places in Manila along the way from Hotel to the Airport.

After about more than 3hours long on way from Philippine finally we arrived at Singapore. We had still time 2.5 hours before the next trip to Jakarta. Killing the time in Changi never been that bad right? hahahaaha.
My colleagues was starting to shop like ummm what should I say? hahahaha I would love to shop too but I don't think I have to spend my money to much here as all I think that time was only to buy some souvenirs for my Mom and Dad who love miniatures. So I looked for some Merlion miniatures, some scarfs, etc. After arriving at Charles & Keith store all I did was taking some photos only haha!




On the beginning we were going around together but I chose to separated way and walked on my own. 
 I was going around alone and it was so much fun. It wasn't like I irritated with them but I can't follow the madly shopping girls like never seen this stuff and getting confuse to choose, c'mon you could find them all in Jakarta. That is why I prefer to shop alone so I won't make others annoyed to me haha.


 I started with the chocolate stores!!! YAY!!!!! never been wrong with the chocolates!!! mint flavor is the best!! I bought quite a lot to my sister, my friends, and myself of course. Then I went to scarf stall!! they were really cute!! it's Mud Pie if I'm not mistakes the brands are, I forgot haha and unfortunately I already pull away the tag. From buying these, I got some voucher to try my luck on the lottery. Guess what? I won! hahaha well not a big amount of money but a bag for shoes. Well not that a bad choice huh?

After that I was getting hungry and walk around to find some sandwiches. After eating, I continue to look for other miniatures. without realizing I already spend my times quite long. An half hours to got to next borading but lucky I was not late because the souvenirs stall is not far from the boarding room. I found my colleagues there with many and huge shopping bags, no surprise ^^

Well I think this is the end of Manila story telling to you because after this I back to Jakarta and doing the routines again. One last words for me are Manila is great!! I think there are many good place that worth to go! I hear the beaches is so beautiful! I really wanna go to the beach to release my stress ><

Denim Coat Vest by Forever21
Flane Tshirt inner by Geela
Denim LOGO pants
Shoes from AdorableProjectIndonesia (find their goods by click the brand name)
Lil' Pentax Q

Thanks for reading or not and all of you!!

XXXXXXXXXX

PS : You can love other countries because you love your own country from the bottom of your heart.
If you don’t know your own culture, you couldn’t deliver that to other countries, right?
Could someone who doesn’t value his own family be kind to other people’s families? Gacktionary chapter 31 (Think)

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. Lovely photographs <3
    .
    .
    What you will say on obs too obs?
    I am waiting for the ans. at me;
    You can click on the banner of the shop shinseide at me?
    ♥ ♥ ♥ http://sawanowska.blogspot.com/ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! The shoes are so cool. Looks like a lot of fun

    Made in Mauve | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. followed you :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your grunge style.... great shirt!!!
    Happy friday my fashion friend!!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit, especially vest:)!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha... You are quite silly only taking picture there! Well, maybe you can find them anywhere but the atmosphere when you shop there is different, perhaps? :D I also love to shop alone, honestly.
    Anyway, you look so lovely! x

    love,
    http://g-carinoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chic outfit, love your style!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is truly inspiring!! thanks for sharing this sweetie!!

    New style post now posted sweetie! ♥
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I love the cute vest!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email