Choies Choices!

Hi All~ This is Saturday night if some of you forget hahaha..
Well in this Saturday, my date is my love, computer. I'm working on my romance on my blog^^

So, I believe all of you notice that now is October! Yes, yes, Halloween will come to now for two more weeks!! I know you can't wait. Talking about Halloween, I always remember about VAMPS. What is VAMPS? The Vampire Band haha. It is a side project band created by HYDE (L'Arc en Ciel' Vo) as Vocal, Guitar, and producer for this band. This band concept is Vampire and it's stuff. Yes you can feeling magic, gothic, and wildness in this Band and I love it very much! When I think about Halloween, I always think about this band. Why? Because this band is regularly each year till now held an Halloween theme event such a band concert by inviting other fellow musician from Japan. This kind of event is always be waited for the band's fans. Another thing is, this band is just released their new single called Vampire's Love!! Awwww I'm dying hahaha! the song and the song story is really good!! Here watch their English version Video.


Well, still in Halloween euphoria, how is Halloween party preparation going on? Have you decided your outfit? No? hmmmm..
Why don't you check out on Choies! Why? Because for this special event, choies gives special offer Halloween Party from Choies.
I tend to have them all hahahaha!! I got my needs here to complete my party praparation.
Here I'll share you my list


 
They are so adooooorableee~! So guys, times goes on, not time to get confuse and you mus not. Halloween can't wait XD. Pick your choices in Choies and be the Halloween queen and get the Vampire's Love!!

Thank you for reading

From Vampire with love
XXXXXXXXXX

PS : See also ChoiesWeeklyDeal! Don't miss it~ get the special affordable price with super stuffs <3


You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Cute items! Perfect for Halloween! Have a wonderful Monday!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great items!

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the heart clutch!! <3 Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking my blog! Following you ♥ Let´s keep in touch :)

      Delete
  4. I love choies too :) your picks are awesome

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd
    instagram > @rizunaswon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool post!!! Love!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just shopped from Choies and was really happy about the order. Will definitely order again :)

    Found you in one of the fashion blogs I frequent and thought I'd give you a visit. Would you like to connect via GFC or other social networks? Let me know if that is something that is of interest to you :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, I've followed you on GFC :) Nice connecting! I'll check you on Twitter as well!

      Delete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email