Messy Preppy

Yahooo all..It's me again greeting to you all hahaha..




Aside that I like plaid motive and preppy style. Sometimes wearing too formal or too neat is kind of boring too. Well I don't know whether you think the same way too. However, I love this 2 pieces alike plaid blouse and this scratchy denim from Choies fit well, umm no it's very well^^. Honestly, my Mom will never agree if I scratch my own denim pants, she said "why do you want to wear that scratchy pants??" hahaha well she will never understand. Well since she is not around, it's not a sin (read : finally) I can have it!!

It gives you neat impression but still have casual and humble image. You could say it's Messy Preppy XDD

 Scratchy scratchy, I want have it more pairs!!

Elegant Blue and Red color check color is surely the stand out point of this shirt!



You can check this collection here and here
Distressed Ankle Jeans by Choies
Blue and Red Check Shirt with White Sleeve by Choies
Loafer by Adorableproject
Unbranded Necklace
 



http://www.choies.com/product/blue-and-red-check-shirt-with-white-sleeve?cid=6527jesspaihttp://www.choies.com/product/distressed-ankle-jeans?cid=6527jesspai
 Thanks who read this or not
And all of you
XXXXXXXXXXXX

PS : Dreams are there to to be realized, not to be dreamed. To realize a dream, you have to stay steadfast in your strong will. (Gackt of Gacktionary 1 : Action)
PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT)

You Might Also Like

47 comments

  1. you're sooo cute^^ love your outfit :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great look!
    The top and shoes looks so cute !:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your style is so cute! loving the baggy fit jeans too! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every single detail of this look!

    Ciao bellissima!

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! The jeans are so pretty!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love your preppy style, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely stylish girl. LOVE everything! Perfect!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the whole outfit :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have great style, love the mix of masculine and feminine pieces in your outfit!
    I especially love the top and necklace combination!

    xoxo,
    -maria

    www.paintedREDDD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a stylish and comfy look! I like your jeans and shoes!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit!
    I'm in love with pants and shoes!
    You have such a lovely blog, would you like to follow each other via GFC? Please tell me on my blog so I can follow you back!
    Kisses!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. look good on you.
    I love you're shirt :)

    http://www.luchluchcraft.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email