Nexus

Hi All~
How's life goes on?
I'm still here, working, writing as usual~

Do you have any idea what Nexus means? Well, first time I heard about "Nexus" word is from my favorite Band from Japan L'Arc En Ciel launched their single years ago. I googled the word meaning Mr. Google said it's connection or link. I won't story further about Nexus words, but I just want to share about the song and video message from this Band that seems has connection to me or maybe to you.

In my understanding, the song stories about nowadays generation practically in Japan. However, maybe Japan is not the only country who the youngsters face this matter. As we know, that the suicide number in Japan is very high because the lack of mental for direct communication between the youngsters nowadays. Yes, they tend to communicate by internet. However, in reality, they need to face social, people, and any other life problem. Some of them will face this reality bravely but some of them is not ready with the high competition. So, this song give some kind of motivation for nowadays youngsters to keep strong and believe that someday their dream will come true if they keep the their head up.

So? what it's mean to me? Well I love this Band and Japan very very much!!! hahahahahaha! I'll do anything to go to Japan and meet them XD
Ok, that's intermezo.

Me, who work in the Capital City of my country Jakarta, where full of high rise bulding, deadly traffic jam, pollution, stressful city. As we know capital city working life is full of competition and problems. I face them all in my life here. Sometimes I feel down, give up, sad, lonely, tired, and any other negative feeling but sometime I feel challenged, happy, motivated, and any other positive feeling. They come and go everyday. It such a stressful day in office and sometime I would be glad to give up that I can't reach my dream but sometime I feel motivated because seems way to realize it is just upon my eyes. Such a contradiction, huh?
Well, I am still here. Alive. Continuing my struggle. Everybody does, everybody doesn't. It's up to you what will you choose.

As for me, to addressing this problem, to keep me moving and motivated, is patient. I often feel give up, angry, disrespected, etc but I choose to keep move on and patience till the good path is seen in front of me. I won't stuck in a bad influence place for a long time but the good path is not coming every single day in you life, right? All you have to do is struggle and patience. See what little good things that you can find in your stressful activities, it will help you to face the day. 
Friends and dream are my good things that I find here. I don't know what will happen to me if they are not around, honestly. I have my reason to work and to come to work everyday and that just enough. As long as I can still smile and having fun in circle of stress is okay.

Here, I'd like to share some of my pics that taken by my friend while my bosses are not around hahahaa..psssttt don't tell them will you? XD

I know I know, messy!!

Lets pretend to not see the background, will you?XD

Another favorite place in office! Hahahaha if my office boy see this, he'll kill me I guess XD







Well, pals, find your happiness even in your darkest time!!! You'll know how lucky and beautiful your life!!

Unbranded pants
Unbranded white shirt
Parka Jacket by Forever21
Oxford Shoes by Adorableproject


Thanks who read this or not
And all of you
 
XXXXXXXXXXXX

PS : Dreams are there to to be realized, not to be dreamed. To realize a dream, you have to stay steadfast in your strong will. (Gackt of Gacktionary 1 : Action)
 
PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT)

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. Cool look, I love your shoes!!!!!!
    Happy friday doll!!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures, I love the monochrome trousers and shoes! Very cool

    http://v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool outfit!! I especially like the bowler type shoes, because the feminine colors off set the masculine shape.
    Love it!

    xoxo,
    -Maria

    www.paintedREDDD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have a giveway! The giveaway will open at 12:00AM (October 19, 2014; Manila Time)

    Please come and join! I'll be expecting your entry.

    With love,

    Monique (TheSlimKidInside)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! I love those pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool style , awesome wingtips ✌

    www.FrankoDean.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That vest is so great, and I just looove those shoes!:)
    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know! :)
    PS I would appreciate it tons if you check out/click sheinside.com link in my latest post,
    Thank you !

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect outfit :)

    http://oliverwaldmeier.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email