Their Batik

Hi blogger fellow? How's life going on?

Hmmm what will we write at this time?? Well, since today is Friday, lets talk about Friday. Most of company in Indonesia is wearing Batik for Friday. Well, actually in my company we're not wearing Batik, it's casual free day^^
Batik is such a important cloth that should be have in Indonesia, especially those who must wear it on Friday. However, Batik has formal and mature image if we wear them, that's why some of youngster feel a bit old if they use Batik. Nowadays, there are many Indonesia designers that already do some innovation for Batik that can be wear for youngster as well.

So, I searching some of store that sell Batik and I found it at Zalora.It provide many kinds of fashion apparel that can you choose based on your needs. I also found Batik, a casual tastes of youngsters. It casual, simple, light, and fun! really fit with their activities and cheerfulness, so youngsters minded.
Here some pieces of them that I choose :





 You can check all Batik collections in details in here

With this collection, I think the youngsters will be more confident and excited to wear Batik as well as they wear casual outfit for their daily! So, how about you?? Share your thought with me ^__^

XXXXXXXXXX

 PS : You can love other countries because you love your own country from the bottom of your heart.
If you don’t know your own culture, you couldn’t deliver that to other countries, right?
Could someone who doesn’t value his own family be kind to other people’s families? 
Gacktionary chapter 31 (Think)

You Might Also Like

36 comments

  1. Your Blog is quite interesting!!! Love it my dear!
    Maybe we can follow each other GFC or BL :)
    xoxo Colli
    http://tobeyoutiful.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love look nr. 2!! :))

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk
    -Milla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll check out the shop, the style of clothes look vibrant and so cheery ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice selection°

    Maybe we can follow each other on GFC , facebook and Bloglovin, if you want? Let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks nice
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing, my favourite is 2nd outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love 1nd look, nice selection!
    http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love shopping at Zalora too! They always have such a wide selection.

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I love the collection!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear, I am doing a Giveaway on my blog, I invite you to win a sweater (you have 5 choices) from Oasap online store! I hope you participate and if you do, GOOD LUCK! :)

    http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.pt/2014/10/oasap-sweater-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog! I just followed you (GFC), would you please follow me back? :)

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hii thank you^^
      surely~ follow you back^^

      Delete
  12. You have a nice blog. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Google+?
    Follow me & I’ll follow you back. x
    I’m wait your answer on my blog!
    Have a nice day.
    Julia x
    Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email