I just wanna JUMP!!

Hey Hoooo~

How's life going? Are you feeling warmy? Heheheu it's still hot on my counntry anyway ^^
However, soon after there will be a rainy season on my country, well rain means rainy and cold weather. Although it won't be as cold as winter of course~
Despite of my country is a tropical country but it doesn't mean I won't feel any cold weather at all. Sometimes when it comes to rain, the weather is cold and breezy. So I prepare some sweatshirt to keep me warm against the breezy weather. That is why I'm very exciting when Choies has their super cute Hoodies&Sweatshirt. They are so adorable and cute, I just can't help it. I think I'll buy some of them to face the rainy season that will come soonest. I have noted my favs, here my choices :

Check the Sweatshirt no.1 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.2 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.3 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.4 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.5 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.6 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.7 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.8 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.9 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.10 Here
All Sweatshirt collection Here
You can check Choies website to see any other collections here

Besides sweatshirt, I also have some Jumper&Cardigan collection on my closet. It's also good for breezy weather and sometime I wear cardigan on usual weather too when I hang out in some cooler place.
That's why I also prepare some Jumpers and Cardigans too. Jumper and cardigan is my favorite cloth, because I like layers style. That is why I'm very exciting when Choies has their super cute Jumper&Cardigan collection.

 

Check the Sweatshirt no.1 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.2 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.3 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.4 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.5 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.6 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.7 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.8 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.9 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.10 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.11 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.12 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.13 Here
Check the Sweatshirt no.14 Here
 All Jumper & Cardigan collection Here
You can check Choies website to see any other collections here

Thanks for who read this or not
XXXXXXXXXX

This is my choices, what yours? share with me here


PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT)

You Might Also Like

40 comments

  1. Great selection! I love all the sweaters! Such a nice blog and cool photos!

    xoxo,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pieces are great and i love sweater i could remember every winter i need to buy a lot of them. New post on my blog

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post !Would you like to follow each other?
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool selection, I need the sweater number 13!!!!
    Love, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection, the plaid rabbit sweatshirt is too cute.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you^^
      yes yes I also love it the most~

      Delete
  6. Nice selection you did :)
    Today new post, Celine T-shirt
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the rabbit print! very cute

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great clothes :)
    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome selection!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great selection! perfect choice for cold weather lately

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. loveee it!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog amazing and you are so cute ;)

    I follow you, and i realy hope you follow back. ;)
    http://www.aureliabu.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow lovely selection!!

    Keep in touch
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post!! love the jumper too :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome selections! I love the hoodies with bunny prints. So cute xx


    Deasy Tantra

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got a shirt from choies and I looove it~ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email