Thanksgiving Choies! Part 2

Hallo Everyone~

Continuing on my previous post about Thanksgiving wear in here, I would like to share more good news to you^^
So, have you prepared for Thanksgiving? not yet?

Hmmmm let me help you^^
Choies give more warmy present to complete your Thanskgiving.It's HappyThanksgivingSale~! Tarararara~
You can't miss this sale~!


 Since I have share my Thanksgiving outfit for every precious moment in hometown, I also will add some my favorites stuff. Hey, how about if I should spend my hometown holiday more than 3 days?? I have prepared XD

You can check every single my choices in link below :

Red irregular ponco here
White slim shirt here
Black and white strips skirt here
Leather Wedge knee boots here 
Multicolor wooden coat here
Celebona jumper here
Skinny PU leather pants here
Black Ankle boots here


Thanks for who read this or not
XXXXXXXXXX

This is my choices, what yours? share with me here


PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT)

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Awesome pieces from Choies! shopped from them once and I cannot wait to buy again :)

    By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing, i love the skirt and coat!

    Anyway, i am inviting you to join my giveaway here
    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god, checkered coat is to die for! Thank you for sharing!

    Kassie www.styledevoured.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    Very nice ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aulia! I love love that red poncho! So classy and elegant!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pieces
    would you like to follow each other ?
    I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many great items! love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is~
      have a look on their website^^

      Delete
  8. Cool pieces :)

    xx

    http://www.oliverwaldmeier.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the poncho
    I followed you now :)

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email