Thanksgiving Choies!

Hello Everyone~!

It's November~! Brrrrr~! Hahahaha~

Well actually I never feel the breeze or cold season in my country, it's tropical everyone! We have summer all the time!! So, Halloween euphoria is over, Thanksgiving is coming to town, right? How excited!!
Unfortunately, there is no thanksgiving culture in my country. However, since the essence of this event is just the same meaning "coming back home" in all over the world, I think I know exactly how it's feel.

I'm living away from home, so coming home moment is such a blissful time to me and to everyone who have same kind of life. It's not only you'll your whole family but you also will meet you old friends!!! it's the time to feeling nostalgic and enjoy every moment you share. The time is limited right?

So, what will you prepare for this special time?? Clothing of course!! you have to get ready whatever your family bring to family meeting event or your friend will drag you to their special oldies friend party? No you have no idea what will happen hahaha~
I choose some this warm-full collection from Choies to accompany my thanksgiving or "coming home"
moment. Check out their Thanksgiving collection here.




 In a trip, it's important to dress comfortably. We don't want that our trip is messed up only with unfit outfit, right? spoiled mood, hufff. So, my choices is comfortable but fashionable. Long coat, sweater, and shawl will keep you warm, on the other hand the cap, midi skirt, and boots will make you stylish!! yay! You check the complete collections Warmythings here. Black Paneled Pleated Midi PU Skirt here

 
 Finally home!!! prepare for a big family meeting!!! Since my family is kind of conservative, wearing sexy or showing too much skin cloth is a big no!! Homey, warmy, and comfortable circumstance is a must feeling at home, so I choose this lovely cloth as my my outfit on that big moment!! You check the complete collections Family Gathering here. Distressed Ankle Jeans by Here





Home sweet home means meeting old friends!! hanging out is a must agenda!! Meet up with casual party is my choices! home means comfortable not a formal event, so I choose simple dress outfit to join party with my old friends. Simply and Chic! Check the complete collections Home Coming here.

This is mine, what's yours? Share with me~!

PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT)

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. Love the selection!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool selection.

    Also have a look at my international giveaway and try your luck !

    http://afrogenik.blogspot.fr/2014/10/jeu-concours-numero-2-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red dresses, great styling!
    Followed you on GFC, hope you can follow me back ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Choies! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know! =)

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email