12.12 Online FEVER

Hi All~ How are you today?
It's Friday you know!! Well it's not the Friday it the date! it's 12 December!! I'm so excited! >_____<
What happen on 12.12?
It's time for ONLINE FEVER!! today is National Shopping Online day on my countries. On this day, all of participant e-commerce will give great offer with super sale for their products! is that that wonderful?? All you can think is shopping today! hahahaha
I'm so excited today, all I have in my head is what will I buy and how many items that will I wait it arrive at home~ and it ONLY TODAY!

I don't know exactly whether this big event also held in your country but it would be great if it is, right? XD
There are many e-commerce which participate in this event, one of them is Zalora. As the biggest e-commerce collaboration of many famous online shops, Zalora will hold the event for 7 of Zalora countries (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippine, Vietnam, Hongkong) in the same time on 12 December 2014 at 00.00 till 24.00. It's so super! Up to 84% off!!


Zalora offer many item in this event.There are Khakikakiku off 50% All items, Alexandre Christie up to 50%, and many other for women stuff. On the other hand, there also for Men stuff like Favo Jeans up to 73% off , Esgotado 60% off for all items, Goospery up to 90% off, and many other for men stuff.
It's really WOW!

So, what are you waiting for?

12.12 Online Fever is such a end year present for all fashion lover from Zalora. Don't worry about the quality it is a guarantee Zalora give best facility like COD, and 30 days guarantee.

I also can't myself now, time to shopping people~

PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. looking fabb!
    Shall follow each other by facebook and instagram?
    XX
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaak thankyou for your info! will definitely check it out xx

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email