I shop cyborg on cyber Monday

It's December of 1st and it's Monday people! the last day of the year, the beginning of the Christmas it's parties month!
What else? you name it.

But why the 1st December? ckckckck you should know that, it Cyber Monday day!! YAY!! It's shopping crazy day~~ I'm so excited of it. I have my earns and there are a lot lot of discounts! I can't be more than happy for shopping!

There are many online shops held this event and Choies is an absolute!! Choies also has the event, it's called CyberMondayUpto90%Off. Can you believe it?? Almost 90% arrggghhh I'm going crazy~



With a great great discount~ there are many cute stuffs! I even has pointed out my favs stuffs!
Here is my favorites.


Check the Cap Here
Check Blazer Here
Check Shirt Here
Check Pants Here
Check the Chocker Here

You can check Choies website to see any other collections here
Thanks for who read this or not
XXXXXXXXXX

This is my choices, what yours? share with me here


PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT)

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I like the black and white set so much, the Spongebob sweater is cute ; )

    besos.
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love black and white set

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've almost done ALL my Christmas shopping already - I just always struggle to find things for my brother and father! They are so difficult to buy for!!! Any suggestions!?

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm maybe you could bring them along for shopping ^^

      Delete
  4. The B&W set is super stylish!!!
    Happy decembrr doll!
    Love, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooo love the black and white blazer, so trendy! would love to rock this outfit haha! X

    icing-for-joy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email