I'm on Stripes Galaxy

Hai All,

How's your long holiday? Are you having fun?

Although I am not celebrating the Christmas but I am celebrating the Holiday ^^ well everybody does. On the euphoria Christmas, I received a package (again) from Choies. There are 2 packages, there is a bag and a stripes shirt for another package. I feel so excited with these surprise, how would I don't?
These 2 packages was shipped out in different period, 1 week a part and I also received them 1 week a part too. It's so great service, right? I also didn't wait too long, it was only took 3 weeks.

The bag pattern is so gorgeous~ I think it's like a galaxy of Andromeda area. Wonderful look. I'm so in love once I opened the wrap. Say the name Pekoe Bag.Cute name hahaha I don't know the meaning though. The bag size also fit to me, the bag inside also can load many stuffs. The important and crucial stuff such wallet and cellphone that you can't loss, you can put them inside part of the bag within the zipper. For the little stuff such as makeup kit and accessories you can put them in front side.





As for the length of the bag, I think it's too long to my height. You can see below how long the bag is.




 


I folded the bag strap untill my normal bag length. You can see how far the normal bag length that fit with my height comparing with this Pekoe Bag length. Bit far, right? However, it's not a really matter to me. Why? Because I just can go to bag repairmen to add some holes of the strap to get my perfect length. easy easy~ XD

Another package is the this stripes shirt! Well I always stripes shirt and I never get tired of it. I have some of stripes collection hahaha. This Stripe Basic T-shirt is so simple and comfortable to wear, love love. I really like it. Honestly, this shirt is a bit loose to me, but it doesn't matter. because I always wear one size bigger size shirt^^ . The material also comfort to wear, smooth~ I found this shirt on Choies sale and spontaneously purchased it XD. This shirt is really comfortable to use with denim or casual skirt~ to get the casual look. You can also wear leather skirt or pants and boots to get the cool look. See~ stripes never been wrong hahaha
Stripe Basic T-shirt
Stripe Basic T-shirt





This cutie flat shoes got it from Yongki Komaladi by Zalora ^^

Click the link below to get the product details directly~
Denim pants by Choies see them on my previous post here

Stripes shirt by Choies

Pekoe Bag by Choies
 


  Shoes by Yongki Komaladi by Zalora


Well see you on the next updates~
XOXOXOXO
PS : You can love other countries because you love your own country from the bottom of your heart.
If you don’t know your own culture, you couldn’t deliver that to other countries, right?
Could someone who doesn’t value his own family be kind to other people’s families? 
Gacktionary chapter 31 (Think)

You Might Also Like

47 comments

  1. Cool bag! Very unique!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great print on it :3

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're really pretty and I just love the bag! It's got such a pretty print. I'd love to get it.

    SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE ALICE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag!! Great outfit dear!!

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog <3
    Follow me, i follow back :)

    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! I think the bag looks great on you :o Great post ^^
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always love your posts and point of view in life and fashion!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR SWEETIE!

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great bag! I love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is such a cute bag! can't get enough of galaxy print. thanks for the lovely comment, I'm following you now! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bag is super cute!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! You look like a doll :D <3

    Maiko
    http://maikokimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very interesting post! I am happy to follow you !! I'll be glad if you will visit me! thanks in advance)
    ramforinhgills

    ReplyDelete
  13. very lovely bog :) would you like to follow each other?

    meliissale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following, I followed you back. Excited for more post from you ♡ :)

      Meliissale.blogspot.com

      Delete
  14. I love your look ! superr ! !
    kisses from dimitris xx
    dimitriscode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look absolutely magnification.
    Wanna follow each other on Instagram and bloglovin? I just followed you . Please follow me here⤵️
    http://twinladybug.blogspot.com

    Stylosis.com
    Bloglovin.com/
    instagram.com/
    Victoria Twins

    Love & hugs Twinsladybug
    Melbourne!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the bag!!! Grrr!

    http://brycemedina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. in love with everything!
    kisses from dimitris xxx
    dimitriscode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love stripes ... never out of style .. great Jeans and bag as well
    check out my blog

    http://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. very nice and cool...you nice and cute...and nice bag...

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email