Little things makes pretty

Hai All~
It's weekend, have any plan??
Do you dress well in your date?party? hang out? girls day out?

What?

Something missing??? hmmmm.....
I think I know the solution ^^ let me help you~
I have little things that can help you to  makes your appearance and your day perfect! ^^

Yes, yes, never be wrong with accessories. Even for your super simple outfit, you can show up maximal in your occasion. I always love accessories, at least I wear one accessories.
Now, you don't have to worry where to buy them. Because Choies has littlethings collection that you can choose.



Choies has it all, necklace, earrings, rings, bags, hairdresses, etc. You can choose as your needs or maybe you just can't resist them. Even I already choose my favs stuff. Have a look :


You can check the link below :
Leather Chocker here
Red Hat here 
Letter print Clutch bag here 
Clock pattern bag here 
Chain hair comb here 
Flower hair garland here 
Transparent bag here
Black nave hat here
All Choice Collections here 
All flash sale collections here


To complete your appearance, Choies also has Flashsale collection. Good collection but also good price! >___< and problem solved <3 <3


Thanks for who read this or not
XXXXXXXXXX

This is my choices, what yours? share with me here


PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT)

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Nice little things! :3

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely things ^^

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just placed order on Choies.com, love their clothing! And items on sale now are great!



    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a good selection dear
    kss
    new post in my blog http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Everything looks so nice~ That transparent bag is so cool *u*
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!
    Shall we follow each other by instagram and facebook?

    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore the headpiece & in love with the affordable pricing. (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/connectedcloths

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!

    xx
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email