When Women enter adulthood

Hi all~

This year will end for a few days ahead..so I want to share something^^

By the end of this year, everybody will list what they had done for this year and what will they achieve for the next coming year. I'm 24 years old now and everybody know that it's a mature age for a women. If you ask me what I'm thinking now and next year is still or you can say almost the same. I'm still struggling for dreams and ideal life. I'm not thinking what makes me happy for a moment but it must be what make me happy for my future life. Yes, some people think that I'm thinking too far but hey I'm 24 y.o and for some people this age is already too late, right?. While others think to enjoy their time fullest while they're still young. I can't. It's already passed, you should enjoy your youth when you're in school and college. Now it's time to thinking maturely. No more "I'm still young and I want to enjoy anything I could before I'm getting married and being stuck for family". Oh C'mon you're just too late to think something like that, you may thing like this until you're in 21 y.o but after that all you have to think is your future. It's okay for taking a rest from all of this but moving forward is the key. Welcome to adulthood.

As I mentioned above about married, it is believed as one of adulthood decision. Some of my friends has already start the new chapter of their life with their beloved. It's so wonderful. I also several times asked to be their bridesmaid but my schedule just won't let me to dot T^T. From all the offers, I only accept once. In my country, all the braids maid is given the fabrics and let us to make it into a cloth that fit us the most. However, if the themes are free, maybe ready to wear braids maid dress is the effective way. It save times and money of course. If you don't have time to go shopping, online shop is the most perfect choice!

So don't worry about the trusted online shop, you can go to http://www.avivadress.co.uk/ . It provide so many kinds of Braidsmaid dress. So gorgeous makes you want to buy all of them. You can have same kind of dress fabric but different cut with your friends. So practical huh?
You can also suggest your "marry" friend to get her Wedding dress here.
I have chosed my favorites my Braidsmaid dresses , see them below :


For a dress, I prefer, midi length than a long one. It's not like I hate the long dress, but it about my petite body. If I'm using super high heels, my body will look sinking by the dress hahaha.


This is my choices, what yours? share with me here

Thanks for who read this or not
XXXXXXXXXX

PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT)

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. Awesome dresses!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously you're 24? i thought you were 21. :O
    beautiful choices! lovely dresses.

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely dresses!

    http://mychocolatewaffle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dresses!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dreaming dresses!!!
    Merry Christamas, I wish you all the best!!!

    Kisses, love Paola.
    ……/\…………………*………*………*….*…….*…..
    …../..\……./\………….*…………*…..*………*…….
    …./….\…../..\……*………….*………*……..*…….*.
    …/_…_\…/….\…….*….*………*……….*…….*….
    …./…..\../_…_\…*…………..*………….*……*……
    …/…….\./…….\….*…….*………*……..*.*…….*.
    ../_……_\………\ ……*…….*………*……..*…….*
    …/……..\………_\…*………*…….*………*……..*.
    ../……….\………\………*…….*………*……..*…..
    ./…………\…….._\..*….*…__¦¦__…..*……*…..
    /________\………\…..*…….( • • )…..*…….*…..
    ……|…|_________\.*……..-(¦•¦)-….*…….*…
    ……|…|….|…|.*………..*…..(¦ • ¦)……**…….*
    =================================

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dresses! Midi length is a great choice :) Merry Christmas! xx Maja
    -http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection! Merry Christmas dear,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice dresses dear :3
    Merry Christmas!
    Adhi Wahyudi

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your picks - and I agree I love the midi length!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice post <33

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i cant decide which is my favourite, great choises:)


    Konstantina | THE GIRL WITH THE DREAMCATCHER TATTOO
    ( IG : @Konstantina.A )

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email