I don't trust me either

Trust.

Are you trust-able person? or are you easily give your trust to others? Me. Not. I can't give my trust to people fully, it might only 85%-95% the best numbers I could give until now, others numbers are my barrier.  I bet all of you would think or feel that you don't want or hate being lied, right? me either. It's painful and seriously injured. On the other hand, while you're saying that you hate being lied, can you trust yourself to not lie to others too? Because once you're being lied and you know it, you'll be never become the same you anymore.

However, I don't trust me either. I can't guarantee being me is 100% innocent of the lies. I try my best become one because I don't wanna be at same level of the liar! big NO! There is no white lies exist. There is only a lie.

Well, 2 weeks ago, I re-receive again my purchased stuff at Choies. As I always mention when I shop here is the service of delivery and quality is very very very good. Hardly found my self complain about it. I got 2 stuffs. They are Dark Blue Lapel Coat and Sleeveless Tshirt

The Coat is so great! just great! no more objective! I really love it. The material is good, warm, and light! Although it's light but it's not thin at all! Soo great! The color also just as I expected! the length of the coat also fit tome! I was worried whether the length will be fit to my height or not (I'm petite) but it really well! I can combine it with tight, dress, shirt/tshirt, jeans, shorts,skirt!! so excited!

 
Just ignored the crumbled haha bad sit habit




The other one is sleeveless tshirt, honestly it's a bit out of my expectations. The length is under my booty hahaha and the material ios light and thin, really fit for sunny day! I also light the long sleeves thpe of this. even I wear coat or jacket or shirt as the outer, I won't feel sultry. Moreover, even the length is a bit longer, I have no worry, because I still can combine it with any tight and skinny pants >_< good one!! You know what, the heartbreaking words of the tshirt is I don't trust me either!! 
it's so it!







Coat, Tshirt by Choies

Unbranded Thick Fur Tight
Oxford shoes by  AdorableProjects
See you in next post, just wait^^ Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX

"If you think you're having a hard time, but are still able to laugh, that means you can still keep going"

by GACKT (GACKTIONARY : 28 
(THINK)

You Might Also Like

52 comments

  1. Great look

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! ;A; This outfit looks so cute on you ^^
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit, I don't put all my trust in people either

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tee is everything and more! You look great :) I would love for us to stay in touch via GFC because I am loving your blog! Let me know what you think and have a wonderful day!

    xo
    Yujin
    La Celestials

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting coat! Love the things you got and how you styled them :) xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing tee and your shoes are TDF!!!!
    Happy weekend!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mistake is to trust very easily in others! I love your tee and the coat is perfect.
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great chic look. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that jacket, it looks so nice and goes so well with the shoes! Perfect styling!!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chic outfit :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome look!!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit, looks good on you.
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a lovely look!! love the combo <33


    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice :)


    Me as a new follower you have in any case already for sure! I would be very happy if you would also look at times past me and supported me as a new subscriber. :)

    Dearest greetings Schlodde <3

    moreschlodde.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii thank ou for following me, I'm following you back^^

      Delete
  15. the tee concept is very unique! yeayy i love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great outerwear :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2015/02/everbest.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing post. Lovely photos.
    On my blog 3rd part of collection Gabriel Data autum-winter 2014/15.
    Your opinion is for me very important.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG
    Fashion Projects

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful outfit! love your blouse <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow great jacket! love it :D
    have a great week
    Oliver

    http://www.oliverwaldmeier.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email