Another Flashy for Red Month

Hai All~

It has been weeks not being here. Are you missing me? hahahaha well I do miss writings. There are some condition happen in me and my current city. I was facing many private problems and need to be solved. Top of that, because of the high rainfall  I and all Jakarta city citizen has to face the flood disaster this week since last weekend. It's really tough and this issue still in beware warning. huff it takes sometimes for reaching the blog and here's today. I had to delay some works at office (lucky or not the office is closed for a day) and works at blogging. I hope it won't effect anything.

Well, still related to rain, rain is always related to a blessing by Chinese culture. I don't know whether it's related or not, the high rainfall always in January, February, or sometimes on March every year although it's not always cause a flood actually. Why I mentioned the month? hmmm.. because February is Chinese New Year celebration.So, any relation or not? Let hope that there is always a blessing happen beyond the bad moment right?

Celebration means party XD well lets hope all this disaster passed quickly. For you who celebrate this Chinese New Year, have you had your outfit for the big day? Time is passing. If you still confuse for the outfit, maybe you can check the Flash Sale at Choies! I chose mine! Have a look~






Chinese New Year must have color is Red, so I put red taste on my chosen outfit, I still confuse for the skirt because because I love them both and they look great for the shirt nicely in different taste. Don't you think? Hmmm can you please help me to choose? Which one better to me in your opinion?

White Gradien Flower Printed Shirt here
  Burgundy Midi Skirt here
Yellow Midi Skirt here



This is my choices, what yours? share with me here

See you in next post, just wait^^ Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX

"If you think you're having a hard time, but are still able to laugh, that means you can still keep going"

by GACKT (GACKTIONARY : 28 
(THINK)

PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT) 

You Might Also Like

40 comments

  1. Love that top!

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Loveee Choies!! And lovee your picks!! :) I will definitely go check the site out :) <3 Will definitely be taking advantage of the sales :)

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting items, love the Yellow pencil skirt!
    xo Paola
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo cute! i want those skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blouse


    http://www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely honey!
    xxx
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts, beautiful photos & design! It’s really amazing!
    Great job! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great items :) Clicked in your links, can you click in links on my blog ?:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so nice.Great pictures. Love your blog.
    Visit my blog. New post here.
    http://thegirl26.blogspot.com.es/
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that burgundy skirt and the top is really cute, great pieces Aulia! Have a wonderful weekend gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your beautiful top :)
    visit mine
    www.cecilenyu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great selection!

    xx
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great skirts! Going to be a tough choice. Either will look great with the top :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The shirt is too cute!
    Kisses!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice clothes!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I´m in love with this ideas!

    http://elsacodelamodadelm.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email