Missing Bonding

Hi All~
It had been a while. Recently I'm kind of lost my mind to decide what to do and what to write. I still have some work to do with this and that. Lots of things distract my mind and my thought and it takes my daily activities times be quite bad. I recollect many things to build my mood by looking the old photos. Well it quite help actually, I rebuild what's become me is me.
While looking the nostalgic photos, I found some photos from 2 years ago. I should have posted this photo 2 years photos but I totally forgot or umm I don't know. Looking this photos make me wonder, what did I've passed after this photos event.






This photos taken on the Ennichisai Event that held every year in Jakarta. I went on the event for the first time but I didn't go the next 2 years. At that time I just got accepted on my recently job in Jakarta. If you look at it, I was a bit chubby (if you notice). I really want my body weight back to this time. What happen to me? Why I loss my weight in a year ago? hmmm...that's a good question!

Well lets talk about the event a bit, I went to this event with my friends. I am such a Japan Culture freak ( I can't say "I was" because I am still a japan geek). Since that was my first time, I was super excited. It was not because of the event but because I never think that I still could enjoy the event with my friends. The event is just a typical of Japan Event everywhere like Band, Cosplay (I hate too sexy Cosplay they just can't respect their ownself only to grab an attention, lucky me I didn't find them on the event), J-food stands, and festivals. The good thing about the event was DJ performance hahaha that was unusual and it was good! The event run for 2 days. On the first day I saw people who eat "Ringo Ame", it's an apple which is dipped in a hot melting sugar. YUM! We really want to taste it so badly but it was already sold out. We got it in 2nd day, finally! The taste was sweet and combined with the no sweet apple taste just that hahaha nothing special.

However, the most important is the moment. The moment when my J-lover community is still exist, the moment when I have a family members who have the same hobby, the moment when I am proud of our friendship bond, that's priceless.I still remember when I met them for the first time and what we had passed till now. The lesson that I can get is not only I can pursue my hobby but higher than that we built our friendship, our bond, and we create our own family. Having a hobby community is not always easy because it's a bunch of people and many heads in there. The most important thing that need to be keep in mind is a self control!
Now, we are too busy with our problems and I will miss this moment a lot. Hey my friends out there, will we re-do the moment? Miss you all.

Well this is the end of the today post! See you one the next post. Don't get bored will you? ^^
Unbranded Pants, boots, bag
Tartan Tshirt by  Geela
Inner by Romp

See you in next post, just wait^^ Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX

"If you think you're having a hard time, but are still able to laugh, that means you can still keep going"

by GACKT (GACKTIONARY : 28 
(THINK)


You Might Also Like

46 comments

  1. Cute outfit!

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful <3
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics and cool look, amazing plaid shirt!!
    Happy WE doll!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I love your blog! I just followed you, maybe you could follow back too :) Have a great day!




    Simsaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit (o^^o) I love the colors~
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have great style! <3 I especially love your shirt!!!!!

    love always,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look!

    www.hisfashionhighness.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, you looked so happy two years ago.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. loveee this!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely Outfit
    follow for follow?

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    http://miss-amelyrose.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the flannel, you look so cute! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute Pics ,love your gorgeous Outfit :)
    i follow new. Follow back?

    lovely Greets from Austria :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply perfect
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ao passar pela net encontrei seu blog, demorei algum tempo a ver o conteúdo, gostei e é um daqueles
    blogs que gostamos de visitar.
    Eu ficaria alegre se me desse a honra da sua visita e se poder ler um pouco do que escrevi.
    Tenha muita paz e saúde.
    Sou António Batalha.
    http://peregrinoeservoantoniobatalha.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this. Can't wait to hear more of your stories! & Those pants are so chic. (:

    ♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in love with your pants!!
    thatsokawaii.blogspot.it ♥

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email