Kitten Kitty Purse

Hi all~
How's life?
I'm living till now in a hectic weeks lately. I have to attend some meeting with company partner in office and it took my time so much.

Well finally I find the time to write the cute stuff that I receive from Choies weeks ago. I found this cute little things on the late of February. I was kind of anticipate how the pouch will be. I anticipated the size and also the printed.
Voila the were coming in front of my door! They are Kitten1, Kitten2, Kitten3, and Kitten4 ahahaha. You can differentiate them by their expression^^



Nyaaawwwnn~ don't you think they are soooo cute and adorable? I am terribly happy to see them!! My new pet hahaha~ They are so soft and the size is just so fit to me!! it's not small at all. It's about my palm size. Great!


I really fall in love with their cuteness ans this one is my favorite.It's spoiled big eyes just make me melting >_< ~ The back side of the pouch material is furry and it's so soft. I really like it so much!

The size also not that small with the flower printed on it.

It can fit with some of your must not left item such as MP3 player or anything else. It's fit. Well I mean, of course you won't put bigger size stuff that the pouch in it right??


This cynical cute eyes is so adorable.

I am satisfied with my orders and will keep orders hhaha, untill now I still have not disappointed with my orders. So I have no reason to stop^^


See you in next post, just wait^^ Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX
 


 Here



"If you think you're having a hard time, but are still able to laugh, that means you can still keep going"

by GACKT (GACKTIONARY : 28 
(THINK)

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Lovely!
    xx
    http://ladyarrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so cute :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute I have one!!!! Check out my blog

    http://ufbytaryn.blogspot.com/2015/03/finally-grandopening-at-mall-of-san.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. you won me over with these cat purses! these are so cute!! I have a cat shoulder bag that I am obsessed with. :)

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, really cute! Want oneeee>,<

    Do you wanna follow eachother?:D

    Adventure of P-Chaaan!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check them out~

      surely~ let following each other^^

      Delete
  7. Cute!
    I follow you with pleasure if you should pass by my blog. ^ - ^

    www.ilcoloratomondoditerri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing!! <3

    http://dimi-cool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email