Comfort Trip

Soon I will be going home to my hometown too celebrate "Ied Mubarak"
Did I tell you that I'm a Moeslem? Well now you do^^

Eyery year after Ramadhan Fasting for a month, we celebrate "Idul Fitri". For me thsi moment is the time to gather around my big family. It's a kind of momentum that I can't miss event once, no, never! hahahaah.
Since I live away from my parent and rarely to see them, I prepare this moment far from the day.  I also buy the ticket 6 months before the day hahaha or not the tickets will be extremely expensive around 100%, no I'm not kidding really.

So I need to wear something casual yet comfortable to my trip by plane. I don't want to tumble at the airport or on a plane because I wear a highheels, err no thank you.
Well, I search some references and I find Romwe.


I found this super comfy outfit that will be perfect to my coming home day. I will never be ashamed for tumbling at the airport. I super love the comfy cardigan, denim pants, and basic white shirt. It's classic casual but yet timeless. Falling in love with this super cute milk carton sling bag >_< imagine how many kilos milk will be fit here. Last but not least is this futuristic metalic shoes. Casual and modern, what can I hope more?

you can check more in details the stuff that I picked by the link below :
  Shoes here
Milk Bag here
Denim Pants here
Cardigan here
White shirt here
 
Have you get your favorites??
So, what are your waiting for? Just Clicked the direct link of the outfit to get it more in details.
This is my story, what yours? share with me here
See you in next post, just wait^^ Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX

PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT) 

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. I like the top so much, this will be perfect for the Hamptons ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very comfortable and interesting proposal. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations.
    KSS
    New post : http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.pt/2015/06/marvao-ciudad-medieval-del-alentejo.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those jeans and tops :) great read hun ♡

    Meliissale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cardigans are my weakness - if i see one in the shops I just have to buy it, even if I have three others in the same color at home. They are so snug and cozy and you can wear them anywhere, anyhow!

    Aww I just saw I'm on your 'stalker' list! Thanks sweetpea!!!! Love your blog too xxxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your trip & the celebrations! Adore that milk bag! (:

    ♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Thank you for sharing~ I hope you have fun with your family :D
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect summer is going to come :p

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.com/2015/06/up-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love wearing comfy outfits when travelling too. Nice pick!

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love it ,especially the white Shirt :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking good :)

    http://oliverwaldmeier.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the top. Its so cute.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Love the Milk Bag! Thanks for your sharing Darling ;)
    If you have time hope you can visit my blog too!

    http://happirella.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email