Double function


I like pratical things!
I like buying something that will give more than 1 function.
Yes I am practical person and I don't like if I'm in troublesome situation because I won't let myself in. And if I am, I will be become soo irritated.

It impacts to my shopping habit. Why? because I tend to buy things that will give more function so I won't use them in only one certain occasion. For example, I need a dress to a party then I will buy. However, when I buy it, I will think twice before I buy.
Why?
I will re-consider whether this dress will be good also in other situation and occasion without make me buy another things to complete them to be. So no such wasted stuff, right?

Because of my habit, I will really love a shop that provide many choices products. So I can choose every single product that I need.
And here it is, my hopes dream come true, I found it. It's Sheinside. I found this gorgeous things for my closet family.



http://www.shein.com/?utm_source=theautumnstreet.blogspot.com&utm_medium=blogger&url_from=theautumnstreet

Firstly, I found this gorgeous midi dress. I fell in love at the first sight!! so elegant don't you think? It really fit to my needs of formal night party. All I need to do is finding the friends to complete it. Voila! I found this beauty red shoes, red elegant necklace. My night will complete.

Secondly, I thought that this dress will be wasted if I only wear them for a party. Why would I keep a dress that will only use once? no no big NO! so I searched searched and searched! Finally it came to my mind that it will be chic if I wear it with crop red sweater. You can guess, yes! I found it!! hahahaha it makes me much happy! I complete it with classic shoes and ponytail hair ribbon. This outfit can be wear on any occasion. To school, hang out, or any thing. Do you agree with me?^^ So, my mission is complete!!

Sheinside is so great, glad to find it!

you can check more in details the stuff that I picked by the link below :
Dress here
Crop Sweater here
Red shoes here
Black classic shoes here
Necklace here
Hair ponytail ribbon here
Have you get your favorites??
So, what are your waiting for? Just Clicked the direct link of the outfit to get it more in details.
This is my story, what yours? share with me here
See you in next post, just wait^^ Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX

PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT) 

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Love the statement Necklace so much!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear and thank you very much for your friendship on IFB. I’m very happy!!! I think Sheinside is a very good website!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post, happy Monday!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post!!!thanks for stopping on my blog!!!kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH I love everything!! The colors of this are so nice~ the sweater is especially adorable ^^
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! The dress is just perfect :)
    I`ll be very happy if you visit my blog :)) have a nice day :)

    www.blotterlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks you so much for the lovely comment
    it means so much <3
    your blog is nice too

    hope you like my newest post as well <3
    http://miss-amelyrose.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email