WildFlower

She's faced the hardest times you could imagine
And many times her eyes fought back the tears
And when her youthful world was about to fall in
Each time her slender shoulders bore the weight of all her fears
And a sorrow no one hears
Still rings in midnight silence, in her ears
Let her cry, for she's a lady
Let her dream, she's a child
Let the rain fall down upon her
She's a free and gentle flower growing wild

and if by chance i should hold her,
let me hold her for a while, 
but if allowed just one possession,
I would pick her from the garden to be mine, 
be careful how you touch her, for she'll awaken, 
and sleeps the only freedom that she knows, 
and when you walk into her eyes, you won't believe 
how she's always paying, for a debt she never owes,
and a silent wind still blows that only she can hear and so she goes

Have you heard about the song?
It's Wildflower Let her Cry by Skylark. It's an old song. I just hear the song for the first time in a Hotel. It hit me a lot. The song is so deep. When I search further about this song I found out stories behind.


The story was not as dramatic as I thought. It was only one of the moment that everyone will feel, I think. Especially for a woman or maybe a man. This song is based on young police officer's poem about his girlfriend, a nurse. She was crying and fell to sleep right when the young police picked her up for a date. She was crying because the old lady that she cared so much in the hospital just passed.
So, He put a blanket over her, being careful not to wake her up, and went home then wrote the song in about fifteen minutes or so. It was absolutely inspired.
The 'Be careful how you touch her, for she'll awaken' part, refers to when he put the blanket over her. 'The way she's always paying, for a debt she never owes…' - It wasn't her fault that the two ladies had died, and yet she felt so badly for them that she was crying."
The great one about this story is why this poem can be a hit song?? hmmm because the friend of this young officer is the great David Foster!! XD So he gave the poem to him.


We can tell how he admired his girlfriend only by this little simply thing. We can tell how fragile actually woman (or man) heart actually be. It's not like they have very strong heart from the beginning but it's the condition forced them to.




It remind me that when my friends tell me their story to me, I always let them cry till they feel satisfied. I never let them calming down or shushhing "it's okay, calm yourself". After they relieved, it's more more easy to them. Hmmm some people think I'm cruel maybe like I'm enjoying see them cry hahaha. Well, I don't really that much because I also want to be treated like that too. Well, I rarely cried in front of people actually. If I do, that means you're special^^ However, if they make me cry cause sad and hurt, I swear I'll never let them forget of what they did!



Tears is not always about hurt or sadness, it's also about sincere, happiness, etc. Tears means a lot. Most of men say that tears is women's weapon. No, it's not. It's the smile, the genuine smile. Just like GACKT said ^^.

Flower dress by Unbranded (I can't remembered where I got it) and it's super smooth & comfortable. The material is not sult at all.
Canvas shoes by All Star

See you in next post, just wait^^ Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX

"If you think you're having a hard time, but are still able to laugh, that means you can still keep going"

by GACKT (GACKTIONARY : 28 
(THINK)

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. cute dress
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Love the dress!

    Arrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved your dress....I love floral prints....

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful florals ^^

    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice!!!thanks for stopping on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress.
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos. I agree crying is sometimes more about release than it is about being sad. Personally, I cry more when I am angry or frustrated than I do when I'm hurt.
    xo
    A
    www.greigemarket.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email