Gals Get Dress

Hi All~
How's life going on? It has been a long time.

Recently in my country is in super hot temperature. Well I must say it is always hot all year, everyday.
However, there is time when we must feel the peak of high temperature huffff sweaty sweaty melting.
Now is already August which mean, rainy season in my country will start soon next month ("ber" month). So, I should prepare warm cloth, rain coat, etc. I am so excited to have preparation but I don't excited with heavy rain and flood really. Lets pray that the flood is not re-happen.

So when I open my closet, I realize I give some of my warm cloth and I need to let it go more of them. So I can renew my collection hahahaha.

Lucky me, I found Dressgal. I meet many collection here, from summer to winter. I choose some of my favorite and for now I am ready for waiting it knock my door and say hello to me >_<

There are so many on my wishlist but I order these 3 for starting. Here they are..


http://www.dressgal.com/Womens-Candy-Color-Basic-Coat-Slim-Suit-Jacket-Blazer-g9310.html?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=CK-AuliaAmalina

http://www.dressgal.com/Womens-Spring-Autumn-Long-Sleeve-Round-Neck-Fashion-Knitted-Pullover-Sweater-g7585.html?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=CK-AuliaAmalina

http://www.dressgal.com/New-Women-Fashion-Leggings-Stretch-Tights-High-Elasticity-Pencil-Leggings-g11217.html?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=CK-AuliaAmalina

How do you think? I can't it to come and I even already have mix and match idea in my mind. Here you can check the direct link for details by click the photo or:


So, Have a warmy day ~
Have you get your favorites??
So, what are your waiting for? Just Clicked the direct link of the outfit to get it more in details.
This is my story, what yours? share with me here
See you in next post, just wait^^ Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX

PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT) 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is a pretty nice store, I like the red sweater ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete

  2. I'm really loving your selectionst! you will look great in it!

    NEW POST http://www.tomntins.com/2015/08/human-hair-cc-hair-extensions.html

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email