Hair is not my problem

Well, that's not true! I have some problem with my hair. When some people having problem with their thick and difficult to style, I have opposite problem. My hair is not thick. My hair is thin like baby hair and you know what, it's not feel good.

Maybe some of you will think, is that good having hair like a baby? smooth? yes yes it is indeed feeling good! But the problem is not that, for growing lady like us (I am not old haha) the too thin hair can make the day become bad.

Why?

Because with our high activity now, we're required to meet many people and I think with too thin hair you head look half bald with minimalist hair, really. Too think hair also difficult to style but blowing is the best one. However, if you are so busy to do your hair, what can you do? Make it curly or wave is good but you're not having much hair to look it more volume and your to head will look half bald.

But now, I found my solution..do you know UU Hair Extension? Check the detail Here. Hair extension is a practical solution for you have same problem with me me^^ I'm glad to find this site and solve my problem alot.
There many type or hair extension and color too, you can choose based on your preference. For me it's  clip in hair extensions and hair weave. It's super easy. 

For clip in hair extensions, all you have to do is :
1. Devide your hair become 2 parts, upper and bottom part.
2. your you /hair clip on the line separation between the upper part and bottom part hair.
3. Make sure the clip is tight and make you comfort with the position and the clip also.
4. Let down your upper part hair.
5. VOILA! have your new gorgeous look hair!!!

Here you can check some of reference for the hair Clip.






Don't they look good?? >_<

The other one is Hair Weave extension. Apply them with clips or glue. Or sew them in with threader or just weave them in with the help of a stylist. As best quality hair weaves, their cuticles are left intact and are then arranged in the same direction, leading to virtually no tangling or matting. You can just treat them as your normal hair: cut,wash,color or curl it.They won't get damaged. 





You have no worries because, you it's smooth and you can treat it like a normal hair. Why?
Because it;s human clip in hair extension. It's natural hair and origin not a synthetic hair that may cause your real hair damaged.

I will have no more worries with my hair and total appearance because I've found my problem solved with UU Hair Extension.

Are you have same problems?? Have you solved it?
So, what are your waiting for? Just Clicked the direct link by the words.
This is my story, what yours? share with me here
See you in next post, just wait^^ Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX

PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. looks very natural!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2015/10/copy-paste-works_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email