Your Shopping Guide

It's already October, like or not, ready or not Fall / Autumn is coming to town. Have you check your closet?
Any new cool stuff to begin the Autumn?

hmmm...

no?

Autumn is my favorite season (I talk about it like hundred times haha) and unfortunately I live in Tropical country that will never see snow, ever! However, I always love to see Autumn outfit and happy to see people around me or whoever you are to wear them. I would be glad to share where my recommendation shop to you complete your breezing day needs.

 SheIn, your wardrobe wonderland. It is one-stop destination for all thing fashion you need from basics to exclusive design collection. SheIn has everything from high end to quick fix for you to find. Exciting and innovative, we are always thinking fashion forward, offering our customers the latest and finest in fashion. SheIn has long realationship with its customers. It know fashion lovers will love and know the latest fashion. It keep re-stock the most favorite item because SheIn knows this trend will never die. Here the back in stock collection from SheIn that you can check.

From this back in stock collection, I pick 6 my choices. Have a look~

http://www.shein.com/White-Long-Sleeve-Striped-Dress-p-231584-cat-1727.html?aff_id=3746

http://www.shein.com/Grey-High-Neck-Casual-Dress-p-235396-cat-1727.html?aff_id=3746

http://www.shein.com/Apricot-Long-Sleeve-Hollow-Sweater-p-234866-cat-1734.html?aff_id=3746

http://www.shein.com/Grey-Long-Sleeve-Lapel-Dress-p-234351-cat-1727.html?aff_id=3746

http://www.shein.com/Brown-Long-Sleeve-Lapel-Pockets-Coat-p-236079-cat-1735.html?aff_id=3746

http://www.shein.com/Army-Green-Long-Sleeve-Lapel-Trench-Coat-p-238241-cat-1735.html?aff_id=3746

Warm, Long, Layers, and Loose are my favorite style. They grab my attentions faster that others.

How to get them?

Easy. All you have to do are :
1. View the products and choose the one you wish to buy to your shopping bag. Don't forget to choose the size and color before you add to the bag.
2. Click the shopping bag and confirm which you selected and update the quantity. If there are no problems, click "Continue to Checkout" to continue.
3. Login.
4. Complete buyer information, shipping and payment option. Click "Continue Checkout" to make the payment.
5. Once your payment has been processed, they will send an email confirming your order information. The order processing will begin when the due payment is received. The tracking number and tracking links will be sent to your registered email address upon your order being sent out.

Easy, right? It is.

Now your closet is on fire~~~!!!!! What are you waiting for? renew your closet family with this great pieces from Shein.


Have you get your favorites??
So, what are your waiting for? Just Clicked the direct link of the outfit to get it more in details.
This is my story, what yours? share with me here
See you in next post, just wait^^ Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX

PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT) 


Backless Prom Dresses

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email