New year expansion

Hi all..
Today is 31st December 2015, till few hours a head to 2016. Have you prepared?

In my country, new year eve celebration is just as big as yours I think. However, the different is we have no winter or snow here hahaha. But in this time, we have rainy season and cool breezy air and it's quite make you need to wear thicker cloth on.

Usually we have some spot (big or private) to celebrate this super big event. The usual spot is in the centre of city by the roundbout street which have big fountain there. The other spot is near by the big national monumen of the city symbol. Both are outdoor.


These photos are courtesy of google image.

Since the weather condition that can't be predicted whether will be rain or not, people in my country usually wear jacket or something make they keep warm but not too thick cloth because it can make them too hot. There will be so many people there. Complicated huh? hahahaha...

Yes it is complicated, my country is tropical but it can be cool or breezy cold some moment ^_^ based on that I would like to invite to Choies sale for new year! Trust me you will find what you need here!!

I pick some my need for my will to be outfit. Here they are~

Not too thick but it warm your body yet not make you feel to hot

Here you can check the direct link of the outfit by link below :


GOOD LUCK~
 
 Have you get your favorites??
So, what are your waiting for? Just Clicked the direct link of the outfit or text to get it more in details.
This is my story, what yours? share with me here
 
~HAPPY WONDERFUL NEW YEAR~
 
See you in next post, just wait^^ Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX

PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT) 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Happy new year!!!
    ¸☆´.•´
    .•´✶`*.
    *.*★v . ✶•´ ☆´,•*´¨★ Ձ๏16
    ¸✶.•´¸.•*´✶
    ☆´¸.•★´ ¸.✶* ☆★
    ╱◥◣
    │∩ │◥███◣ ╱◥███◣
    ╱◥◣ ◥████◣▓∩▓│∩
    │╱◥█◣║∩∩∩ ║◥█▓ ▓█
    ๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year :)
    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year :)
    I invite you to me, maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com
    facebook.com/Veronica-Lucy-1640180546233277/?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Set, i love the white Dress :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the plaid shirt!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email