Blurry Imperfection

Following my previous post, I still found this post is imperfect. Why? Because I took the photo only by my phone camera. Huff, I can't believe myself. I forgot almost everything =_=; it's a weird if I forgot my camera but indeed I forgot. So let me tell you why..


Last night, my cousin just came to Jakarta from Pontianak to attend some training from his office. He called me how to go my place from the airport. He didn't want stay at the hotel alone so I accompany him. Since I think I can use him as my photographer so I decide to took some shots there. Unfortunately I forgot my camera. Before that I forget my cellphone, before that I forget my keys. On conclude, I backed and forth about 3 times. That's not good.




Blurry. I think my mind become blurry. Now I did understand if we do something we don't like as a routine we need to balance it with the things we love. We can't avoid something we don't like that is why we have what we love around. BUT the most importantly try to love what you do and if you can't? Leave it.



Talking about blurry, on my previous post it also a blurry mind of me about the new children I got
 from Choies hehehe. FINALLY!! I touch them, I feel them.


The blurry feeling had vanished away hahahaha. It's really good fabric of the  Gray Owl Crop Tee. So smooth and light on skin. I love it!! I think I need more shirt like this by considering my country climate, it's really a perfect choice! you have to TRY it!
The crop cut, also fit for my petite body hehehe I still can call it crop shirt XD

As for the Pants, again, indeed it's light but not thin fabric! So good and so light! it to skin and your shape perfectly. Super comfort to wear all day long. Psssttt.. I wear them 3 days in row. Just can't resist.



I highly recommended this lovely pair to you!! Here to check out the details.


Check the detail on Choies
about :

See you in next post, just wait and I'll keep my promise.
Thank you who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXXX

PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT)

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. love your outfit kak <3

    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. High waisted trouser always goes well with everything ya, casual yet stylish :)


    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    http://chelsheaflo.blogspot.co.id/2016/03/loose-and-flare.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a simply stylish! Love your profile too <3
    Kiss,
    http://www.beausian.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your outfit :)

    Sonya Thaniya
    A Little Color
    Kindly read my fashion tips here :
    WhatWeLike

    Thankyou ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos :)
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you^^ following done
      would you follow me back?

      Delete
  6. Like the atmosphere of these photos! Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email