If I were Attending Met Gala Dinner

Do you know Met Gala?

Well I bet none of you don't know about this big big event, don't you? Everybody talk about this event recently. Who doesn't know about Met Gala. Well as an opening of my writing, lets have a short talk about this prestigious event.

Met Gala or formally called Costume Institute Gala is an annual fundraising gala for the benefit of the Metropolitan Meseum of Arts's Costume Institute in New York City. It marks the grand opening of the Costume Institute's annual fashion exhibit. Each year's event celebrates the theme of that year's Costume Institute exhibition, and the exhibition sets the tone for the formal dress of the night, since guests are expected to choose their fashion to match the theme of the exhibit. Each year the event also has honorary celebrity event day chairpersons. (courtesy : Wikipedia)

About Met Gala, regardless of any dress code it has every year, I want to ask only 3 questions to you :
1. Do you want to attend this event?
2. With whom do you want to attend it?
3. Which dress code will you choose that will fit to wear if you come with your partner?

Well, these 3 questions will be the main of my post now ^_^

If I were attending Met Gala, I will attend it with GACKT.
Do you know him? hmmmm I think if you are Japan freak like I think you will.
Well lets talk about him for few words.


Gackt Camui (Kamui Gakuto, born July 4, 1973), better known by his stage name Gackt, is a Japanese musician, singer, songwriter and actor. He has been active since 1993, as the frontman of the short-lived independent band Cains:Feel, and then for the now defunct visual kei rock band Malice Mizer, before starting his solo career in 1999. He has released nine studio albums and, with forty-six singles released, holds the male soloist record for most top ten consecutive singles in Japanese music history. He became the first Japanese artist to release his music catalog on iTunes in October 2007. Besides being established in the modern entertainment industry, his music has been used as theme songs for video games (Final Fantasy VII), anime films (Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam) and television series. In addition to his music career Gackt has acted in a few films, including a film he wrote, Moon Child, and his international debut Bunraku, and TV series such as the NHK drama FÅ«rin Kazan. He also performed live in theatre stage plays, one of which was written, composed and directed by him: Moon Saga - Mysteries of Yoshitsune I&II. (courtesy of Wikipedia)

Why I choose him? because he is just so wonderful multi talent guy I ever know in this world. am I exaggerate?Ummm maybe but that's what I think. I am already beinng his fans for years (around 14-15 years). There 2 wonderful Japanese men I like. They GACKT and HYDE from L'Arc En Ciel. I choose Gackt because Hyde already built his little family XD

So, lets next for next questions, what outfit will I wear with him? Since he has very very nice figure, I think everything fill fit to him, the problem is me hahahaha what outfit will I wear to not make myself too dumb beside him. He is already fantastic with suit, since suit is already too common.


OR topless.....


Ouch.....pardon me..

Well, after struggle of thinking *ohplease* I decide to let him wear Kimono, Japanese traditional cloth. Which rarely to wear but beautiful and elegant, event for ladies who has petite body like will still okay to wear it. For him? Don't ask hahaha...




Kimono has many pattern to be playing off, each of patter usually has different meaning and story behind it.

So, how do you think? is it good?

For additional info, people in men Japan usually wore "fundoshi" (traditional underwear for men) inside. However, they are rarely almost not using it anymore (some in traditional festival they're still do). So, since Kimono is kind of thick, it's better to use comfortable underwear, especially for men of course (well I don't have say it specifically).

I recommend this Tommy John's Men's Underwear. You can check  this short spot that show why they started making underwear. By this link.

 

No star wants to be caught "fixing" a wardrobe malfunction by the paparazzi, right?

Okay, next, what will we ride on the spot? hmmm of course I'll let him choose. This one or this one XD




What can I ask for more of him ? >__________________<

even if he choose his white horse


I'll follow him hahahaha because I know he will keep women safe around him.

So how do you think my crazy fantasy??? how about you? share to me by the comment will you? I want to know your fantasy as well XD

Thanks for you who read this or not and all of youuu

see you in the next post

XXXXXXXXXX

PS : I like a woman who follows three steps behind me. She decide to follow me on her own record and so she follows me while placing her trust in me. The act of trusting someone needs no reason or logic. She trust herself and her own intuition. this proves that she is that powerful woman. (GACKT - GACKTIONARY : LOVE no. 51)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I wish there were more places like this, because it was simply too amazing for words. I came here with my boyfriend the other night, and it was absolutely fabulous. The use of wood throughout the San Francisco venues adds a very warm and inviting feel to venue.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email