Wedding with Cocomelody

Hi Folks~

                                       

I think it's about 2 or 3 times I write to you about wedding, really? 

Well again, marry and wedding are 2 important things event in our life especially for women. However, there are still traditional way of think that women must get marry on young age (20s) if not there will be no men would marry you. GOSH! how rude is that for women. I just can't accept it.
Even if they already have a lover, this way of thinking still so rude. Does it make women become soo desperate of marriage because of this? 

Well, in my family this way of thinking is still exist even they're all well educated. So sad. I think that standard should be repaired.

For my case, I am getting marry soon. I am 26 years old. The reason? hmmmm should I tell you that? That's a secret, nope nope! I am not pregnant at all hahahaha. Well, what else other reason to be married of someone =_=;; <3

I hope we all marry with the one we love without any above reason.

Is there anyone who read my blog also preparing their marriage? have you found the dress? Well I you still looking for the good one, I think I could recommend Cocomelody
Actually I've already mentioned on my previous post. Now, they have new collection of Wedding dresses 2016 I think it's worth to see the new collection.





These collection is made by designer wedding dresses. So, it is made delicately. I believe you can see how delicate they sew and manage the dresses to be a gorgeous collection for your most valuable moment.

Lucky to you sale and promo for free shipping for the wedding dress. So, it's not a hurt to try, right?




See you in next post


Thank you who read this or not and all of you


XXXXXXXXXXX

PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT)


Backless Prom Dresses

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks so much for the comment on my latest post
    it means so much to be and Iwanted to say THANK YOU in a more personal way.
    you are amazing.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email