Things never be backed called TIME

Has been a long enjoying the free work day to do something fun. I went to fashion show invitation or seminar or just having lunch or dinner or writing in a cafe or anything else. It is so much fun. I know this free time will not long last or at least me be enjoying this kind of time or privilege but for now, I just want to enjoy every moment. Before I will face with new pressure. Enjoying this rare time is not a sin.


Of course I have some worries but worries are always be there as long as we are living. This moment make me remember how happy and free when we were a kid. You know, the only worry for a kid is only Math. Once, I read a book titled The little Prince (Le Petite Prince) by Antoine de Saint Exupery, a France. This book is for children actually but it gives very deep meaning conversation about life. As you see, children has very pure life and way of thinking. So this book reflected how the life is going on in a child's vision, the little prince. We can see how the prince thinking simple things but difficult to be answered by the adult one. 

"All grown-ups was once children but only few of them remember it" by Antoine de Saint Exupery. 

Yes, we all forget. We are living focus on how to make life by earning money so life would be much easier in the future. However, we're forget to enjoy every moment we live in. I think that things happen to me. Although I enjoy my job or my hobby or the money I earned, I forgot to enjoy my life to forget or to allow my self to not too worry about problems. Honestly, it is a difficult things to do. Until now, it's still difficult.

Here if you are interested to read the book.



Oh..Additional spoiler, this book also good to read if you want to know how pure the prince thinking about love. Yes, love. Children also feel love even they don't really understanding what is love actually meaning. Well, an adult does too. how things never been enough for love.

Well, try to read the book, it's a light book but it's meaningful.

I am afraid of growing old. I am afraid I become a bad role models. I am afraid that I have nothing to be proud of. All these worries frighten me till I even feel sorry to enjoy non grown up issue. So, now, before I am back to "grown up" I want enjoy this time to make me as "grown up-child".






"It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important"
-Antoine de Saint Exupery-

Thank who read this or not
and all of you

XOXOXOXOXO

See you in the next post




You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. nice post!! You are so pretty !!!

    http://federicaferraro.com/abiti-in-pizzo-con-romwe/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so fabulous, dear. Love your blog.
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and G+ ? Let me know on my latest post.
    xoxo
    Liza
    http://lizacorner.blogspot.co.id/2016/06/a-fun-day-for-fun-romwe-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely top. I love that book too, and I'm also afraid to grow up even more...

    Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you
      xoxo
      lets grow without forget that feeling^^

      Delete
  4. The Little Prince is one of my favorite book.
    So many life lessons in it
    Love your shoes!

    <3
    www.escapesweetest.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos. Great post!
    I would really love for you to check out my latest review post featuring Coffee T Shirt

    Keep in touch~
    Kaiyo Aino Blog-I need coffee. And cats

    Kaiyo Aino Blog
    Facebook
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the comment on my latest post
    it means so much to be and Iwanted to say THANK YOU in a more personal way.
    you are amazing.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email