Beautiful With Sherry London

Party has become part of everyone’s life. Yes, everyone. If we talk about party, let’s not describe it only fancy pool party or club or something full of money wasting. Let’s say birthday party, wedding party, engagement, prom, etc.  Every event need certain outfit. Well, there is no rule on it and it’s more like a custom or culture or habit. Some of us follow the habit and some of us just ignored it.

In my case, I was a person who don’t really think about this stuff. When I was a student, I wwore shirt and denim pants while accompanying my Mom for a wedding invitations. Yes, you can imagine she was so upset. Youngster hahahaha…there were time like this, you know what I mean.

With this lifestyle, especially in the city, maybe I could share some source that can help you to find many various dresses to choose for the special day.

SherryLondon give you more options of dresses especially prom dressesProm dresses UK provides many collections. Designs, cutting, colors, it’s all here. 





Check more their prom dresses 2016 by the link. You will find more than the pictures above. What's more from Sherry London? you don't have to worry with the price because it's affordable. They have cheap prom dresses collection too. So if you really need a dress with limited budget, no worries needed.

Are you have petite body like me? while you really want to look elegant but long dresses will sink you in. Hmmm... I said no worries needed because it has short prom dresses to solve your confusion.





I really really love these sweethearts. And if your choices of dresses is to make you look elegant bold, I suggest Red and Black are the best! Am I right? Here they are the red prom dresses and the black prom dresses are all here to you.









They are all really gorgeous. My favorite one is Vintage Ball Dress *tempted*


I hope it can help much of you to face the prom, or any other parties. have a great night!! and.,..
last not the least, prom is about date, right? make sure you make your date amazed of you the night and now on. GOOD LUCK!


See you in next post


Thank you who read this or not and all of you


XXXXXXXXXXX



PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email