Halloween!

It’s  Halloween very soon. Will you have a party? Have prepare yourself?

I remembered once at my previous office. My colleagues and I used to be celebrating some special or unspecial event by having outfit theme at Friday. Halloween was one of any kinds. It was so much fun to follow the flow. 1 day before the day, everyone was so excited to decide what outfit should be wearing that fit with the theme while expecting the day. Black dress and dark makeup was always the choice. It was not costume but the ambiance that we need. Since it was not like we held the party but we just want feel the ambiance of the Halloween.  When come to Halloween , black is a must right?

For the Halloween, I have some reference to you who still not find a great dress to go. You can check for the dress at edressuk.co.uk . This shop provide many kind of dress you need. You can find many kinds of dress from cheap prom dresses uk to Evening Dresses UK. Since black color always be the theme for the Halloween party, I have some recommendation dress to you.


 Trumpet/Mermaid Off-the-shoulder Appliques Prom Dresses/Evening Dresses

A-line Scoop Tulle Appliques Prom Dresses/Evening Dresses

 A-line Scoop Floor-length Satin Prom Dresses/Evening Dresses

Sweetheart Short/Mini Tulle Black Homecoming Dresses Short Prom Dresses

Gorgeous isn’t it? I love them! It gives you mysterious, elegant yet cute naughty look. You can add some head dress to give more dark impacts.  I want them all!

You can check each dress in detail by click the photo. No more problem for Halloween party. You get all you need. All you have to is click the link and get your dresses. Have fun!


So this is my story, how about you? What is the rain mean to you?
share with me here. Thank who read this or not and all of you. XOXOXOXOXO


See you in the next post.....................


PS : This is what I think. You can't have everything at once. Like the pockets in your clothes. There is a limit to how much we can have at once. There are times when you put something on your pocket, you have to throw something else away. You have to prioritize those decisions by yourself. There are things that you can't get back once you've thrown them away. (GACKT)


Backless Prom Dresses

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email