Rain is Coming




When it comes to be rainy, what is your favorite memories? Don’t you think “those memories” warm you?  Well I do. Maybe I'll tell you later in a specific post.

About Rainy season, like a fairy tale, don’t you think it’s a dreamy to wear your favorite jacket and sweater, drinking hot coffee (tea for me) and eating cookies by the window while listening your favorite song? If it happens, what will you're thinking?

The rainy season indeed coming. Have you prepared you self? Please keep yourself warm.  I’ve prepared myself for some sweaters and jackets. No? maybe my recommendation will help you up. Try FashionMia, it is an online store for women hoodies. It gives you many kinds of fashion hoodies and cute hoodies. The collections are really such a cool hoodie but it’s not pricey.









I always like long hoodies that can cover me till knees minimum. it will you warmer. If you're interested, see the details of the product here. PIC 1  PIC 2  PIC 3  PIC 4  PIC 5  PIC 6 
What's your favorite?


So this is my story, how about you? What is the rain mean to you?
share with me here. Thank who read this or not and all of you. XOXOXOXOXO


See you in the next post.....................


PS : This is what I think. You can't have everything at once. Like the pockets in your clothes. There is a limit to how much we can have at once. There are times when you put something on your pocket, you have to throw something else away. You have to prioritize those decisions by yourself. There are things that you can't get back once you've thrown them away. (GACKT)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email