Thanks God It's Fall


Is it autumn already? Really? So excited! Even for me who never feel how the euphoria is. I live in tropical country, remember?
In my country, rainy season is just begin. Meaning the weather would be little bit cold than it used to be. The wind will be much stronger along with rain. I hope there will be no flood this year. One thing I like about the rainy season is the weather, colder. Having summer for 6 months or more is a no, trust me.  So since rainy days will come as well as autumn, I prepare some warm cloth from my closet to save from the cold. Honestly, I tempted to buy some..girls never had enough XD.

I already have my own list. I make the list from StyleWe . I found many great choices to start with. Here they are..







Aren't they beautiful? you can check the details about this outfit by the link below :

It's not only provide sweater but all you need for your coming up day, either sweater or outwear event dress, etc. You need to take a look and find you need there. Won't be disappointed! Here Click for further. You can also see their stories on their Instagram and Twitter.


So this is my story, how about you? share with me here. Thank who read this or not and all of you. XOXOXOXOXO


See you in the next post.....................


PS : This is what I think. You can't have everything at once. Like the pockets in your clothes. There is a limit to how much we can have at once. There are times when you put something on your pocket, you have to throw something else away. You have to prioritize those decisions by yourself. There are things that you can't get back once you've thrown them away. (GACKT)

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. love the red sweater <3
    do you live in Jakarta?

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first photo, the poncho looks nice and the colors really scream Fall! CUte!

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love sweaters and cardigans)
    I`m following ur blog with a great pleasure via GFC
    Please join me
    Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email