October 31~ or November 1st now


~HAPPY HALLOWEEN~

I have nothing to do at the Halloween day nor party. So I just doing this!


 





 
When I was face doodling, I was listening the old song of Larc En Ciel (c/w single) titled "The Ghost In My Room". The melody is good. But hearing the song, make me realize that the meaning of this song is quite deep. About the things that haunted him like a ghost. He even didn't bother to open the door that can set him free. The ghost will be forever in his room. Have you ever feel something like this? I think I do.

I use this makeup with my daily makeup weapon.
Serum by Garnier
Base by Missha X Line Friends (Brown for oily skin)
Eyeliner by Heroine
Peach pink base lipstick by Revlon
Red lipstick by Revlon
Eyebrow is my natural (upss).


See you in my next post

Thank you who read this or not and all of you.

XXXXXXXXXX

PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT)

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Oh my you look cute as a button. Happy November, doll.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute <3

    www.abdelkhalekleblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Thank you so much for sharing.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely make up! Nice post:)
    lilbourne.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute make up!
    i would like you to visit my blog and follow me if you like it!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email