Remembrance of Heroes

If God's the game that you're playing
Well we must get more acquainted
Because it has to be so lonely
To be the only one who's holy

It's just my humble opinion
But it's one that I believe in
You don't deserve a point of view
If the only thing you see is you

You don't have to believe me
But the way I, way I see it
Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror

(Playing God_Paramore)
Next time you point a finger, I'll point you to the mirror.

This song makes me remember, the condition recently in our world. Socials, Religions, Politics. It’s really sensitive issue on this world. In this era, technology is unstoppable to give unfiltered and hoax or lies information all around the world. Yes, it can be avoided but us, ourselves who can filtered any information with enough knowledge and good manner. I know in certain city in my country had big peace demonstration of religion issue. They said peace act. Many irresponsible parties used this for very bad interest and people who are easy to be provoked (they say “no” of course) act like they know everything, every inch of the problem to do some ungraceful manner in social media. Most of them, even DO NOT LIVE in that city and know nothing. They just read or watch the media. I hate that should be “peace” act. Maybe I am not as holy as them. But I know the reason why they do that peace campaign and I agree. I respect. BUT, they hardly seen outside the bubble or ignored to admit this act can be easily provoked by other bad people. It DID HAPPEN. Violence. After that, these know nothing people just silent. I live in that city and I see some kinds of acts, I know how terrible it is. Do these people show responsibilities for this trauma? BIG NO! They blame government, of course! They blame everybody who they think can’t follow their interest BUT they shut their eyes for the any good development.



The peace act is NOT WRONG if the value they bring is purely for justice and peace. The peace act becomes BAD if the value already smudged by dirty interest. Again, Who am I to say?
Let us learn to see out of our bubble. If you want to see the world, see the world by your own eyes in reality not in media. You can’t believe the media. You can’t get full understanding unless you become one of them. Stand in their shoes!






This is the end today's post
Thank you for reading or not
And all of you

See you on the next post

XXXXXXXXXX

PS : You can love other countries because you love your own country from the bottom of your heart. If you don't know your own culture, you couldn't deliver that to other countries, right? Could someone who doesn't value his own family be kind to others' people families.
(GACKT : GACKTIONARY : THINK 31)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice look!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com
    https://www.instagram.com/losaway/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email