Things to New Works

Hi Guys!

I want to share some good news to you! This good news is for ladies of course. SHOPPING! What else?  *winkwink*
Actually, it’s not really new shop online for me because some of my clothes are from here. I’ve already become a regular in Choies since 2013 if my mind still in a good conditions. On this moment, I want to share that this time I really need some new cloth that I can wear to work but still look gorgeous I can wear also for hang out. It’s a lucky they have some promotion for Black Friday and Cyber Monday and also holiday season party wear.  Last but not least the selected new item 20 off promotion. Many sales promo in row, great, isn’t it?
Why I need work outfit? Oh yeah, I will back to my previous activities, as a working woman. I’ve got new job and I hope it suits me and my new daily role, a wife.










What do you think on my choices? you can click the photo for the details.

I am excited to start the work, meeting new people and fashionable work outfit but sometime I also worried. Recently, my friends suggest me not back working at the office, since I am married now but doing a job that I really such as writing or fashion business. Hearing this, I feel how much I would love to do that. But on this moment condition, I can’t see my hubby working alone for all the needs. As you know, on this world, life is become more fluctuated as well as the income. I still need the stable one. I really hope I still can regularly on this world aside on my weekend in between the work activities. GANBATTE!  




This is my story, how about you?
See you in next post, just wait^^ 
Thank who read this or not and all of you
XXXXXXXXXX


PS : I want to live by thinking that my life is wonderful (GACKT)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Know me further

Contact me further

Contact me further

Follow by Email